𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝗘𝗽 𝟱

---𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝗘𝗽 𝟱---

The crackling thunder shook the earth, the yellow flash of light following not long after. Y/n couldn't bear to turn around knowing the horrors she'd see standing behind her. 

Despite her fear, she spun to see the Colossal titans face staring towards her. Seconds later, hot steam shot out from the creature's muscles, knocking the girl off her feet and sending her over the edge of the wall. 

"Y/N!" Eren yelled at the top of his lungs. From what he saw, the chances of her surviving were slim. 

He sprinted to the edge of the wall in fear, preparing himself for the worst. Low and behold Y/n sat dangling onto her Odm gear wires. Her breath hitching every now and then. She looked up, her eyes locking with teal orbs. 

"Eren, be careful-"  Another gust of hot steam sent the other cadets flying off the wall before the girl could finish her sentence.

 Most of them were able to react in time, clinging onto the wall's surface, apart from Samuel, who looked like he'd passed out.

"Samuel!" Sasha called, quickly using her other wire and shooting it straight through his leg before he could hit the ground.

Y/n turned towards Eren, immediately, she knew what he was thinking. "Eren, don't you dare."

Eren couldn't bear to stand, or hang in this instance, here any longer. He was itching at the thought of bringing the colossal down. He hooked himself onto the wall and sprung up into the air, a whirlwind of gas trailing behind him. 

The h/c haired girl acted quickly, following in hot pursuit.  When she reached the top of the wall, she'd wished she never even followed.

Her eyes dilated, through the smoke came a large, skinless arm. She dashed to her right, jumping off into the air. The cannons were completely wiped out. The titan had intelligence. 

Y/n swung across the titan's shoulder, drifting through mid-air. Eren came into sight, the two exchanged glances. 

"Eren, what are you doing? Get back to the wall!" She yelled, amongst the large sound of crashing and chaos. 

Eren ignored her and proceeded to try and take out the Colossal titan, who quickly noticed. The beast wafted his arm, trying to squat Eren out of the sky like a bug. 

Eren's quick reflexes came into play as he dodged and began running up his skinless arm. He reached the neck about to make the final cut before large amounts of steam were emitted into the sky, and just like that, the titan was gone.

Eren quickly retreated, his mouth still agape with shock. "How is that possible-?" 

Before he could finish he was grabbed by the top of his arm, all of his attention now on the e/c eyed girl.