𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: 𝗘𝗽 𝟰𝟮/𝟰𝟯

---𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: 𝗘𝗽 𝟰𝟮/𝟰𝟯---

The rustling in the grass inched closer and closer until the unknown group was practically on top of the Levi Squad. Levi watched with a steady eye as the cloaked soldiers stepped out from the grass. 

Hange and Moblit stood straight up, revealing their true identities. 

Everyone crawled out from their hiding spots whilst lowering their weapons. Y/n let out a sigh of relief as she caught a glimpse of the familiar brunette hair and glasses. 

Hange handed Levi a scroll of paper. The squad huddled around the raven-haired man as they peered at the contents of the letter. 

"The coo was successful. Premier Zachery now has control of the capital and government, for the time being at least. The nobles seem to be staying in line." Hange informed with Moblit beside them.

Armin spoke up from his spot beside Levi, "What about the incident with Mr Reeves?"

Hange let out a smile, "We got a public confession out of one of the Interior Police. Reeve's son Fagle helped us a lot."

 "It's all written down right here. The abuse of power. The bogus charges against the Scouts and that King Fritz were both a puppet and a fraud. It's clear that we only acted in self-defence. In short, we're no longer criminals.

The news was like a weight lifting off from the Levi squad's shoulders. Everyone began jumping with joy, unable to contain their excitement. A smile made its way onto Y/n's face as she watched her friends cheer with excitement, the sight alone warmed her heart. 

Absentmindedly, she reached out her hand beside her but was met with nothing but the cold air. Her face saddened as she retracted her arm. If only things were easier, then maybe Eren would have been beside her cheering his heart out, but this world wasn't that kind. 

Her head snapped up as her gaze was recaptured by Hange.

"I think I might know where they are. Let's get there and put an end to this fight.

---

"Hange, you said you might know where they are?" Mikasa mentioned.

Hange nodded as they held a book firmly in their hands. "Yeah, I suppose I should mention how. Commander Erwin gave me this scout report on Rod Reiss' land. It details an incident that occurred five years ago on the estate."

"Five years?" Y/n spoke up.

"That's right. It was the day wall Maria was breached. I'll try my best to summarise the most important segments from the beginning. So- as far as regional Lords went- Lord Reiss was fair and well respected by the people. He had five children. His most recognisable was his daughter, Frieda Reiss. She was a down to earth girl who even peasants adored. Five years ago on that night disaster struck, with the fall of Wall Maria having plunged the world into chaos, bandits raided and set fire to the only chapel around. Unfortunately for them, the entire Reis family had gathered there to pray."