Season One: Episode 23/24/25

"Annie!" Y/n called, hidden by the shadows of the alleyway.

Annie looked around unsure, then followed the sound whilst taking a turn down the buildings.

"Y/n, Armin..." She spoke, her periwinkle eyes widening with shock.

"So what's with the outfits?" Annie questioned as she kept her voice low enough so people couldn't hear.

"You mean the rain gear? It's a makeshift disguise, we needed to conceal our Odm rig." Armin lifted his dark green coat to reveal the Odm gear placed by his sides.

"What's this about?" Annie cut straight to the point, a sliver of sweat rolling down her forehead.

"Annie, we have a plan to get Eren to escape and we're hoping you can help us," Y/n informed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Huh, escape to where? Stuck behind these walls where can you possibly hide where they won't find you?"

"Hiding isn't permanent, we have every intention of returning. Think of it as a protest, we need time to gather enough evidence to overthrow the council ruling about Eren." Y/n explained. "That's all we want."

"You're serious about this? How can you be so sure there is any evidence and if so, what is it?" The blonde-haired girl quizzed.

"We can't say, I'm sorry," Armin muttered.

Annie exhaled, lowering her head to take a breather. "I'm sorry Y/n, Armin but I'm going to have to decline. My lips are sealed though, best of luck."

Annie turned to walk away when Armin stopped her. "Hold on, Annie, please! They're going to kill Eren. They're going to kill him for the sheer reason they don't understand his ability. They don't see how their fear is pushing humanity to the brink of extinction. Maybe it's too late to change their minds, but what if we can and we have no other choice but to bet everything we can on that chance."

"Annie, the last thing I want to do is cause you any grief but the only way we can get Eren through the wall is with a Military Police." Y/n finished.

"Why me, do I look like that good of a person to you?"

"I consider good a person who is convenient to some other person in some way, it's purely subjective. Any way you look at it labelling a person dehumanizes them, regardless if you choose to say no to this request then at least in my eyes that makes you a bad person." Armin stated, an unsettling smile on his face.

Annie set her gun down beside the wall, then turning to face two, "Alright, let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"We made it, I can't believe it was that easy," Eren said, side glancing at his friends. "The military police are at work huh, I'm surprised they even showed up at all."

"Shush, just keep moving." Mikasa corrected, holding the bag that was placed over her raincoat.

"Hopefully they haven't noticed my stand in either, it's not going to hold up in scrutiny. Besides, Jean and I look nothing alike." Eren added to what he said beforehand.

"It's close enough, you both have that permanent scowl and the small boulder size chip on your shoulder." Armin huffed.

"Yeah but I don't have his horse face!" Eren whisper shouted.

"Hmm, you sure about that?" Y/n teased, with a small smirk.

Eren nudged her shoulder lightly, mumbling under his breath in annoyance.

"So, if I refused to help you guys out, what was your plan B for getting over the wall?" Annie asked, turning to look at the four from over her shoulder.