𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: 𝗘𝗽 𝟰𝟰

A/n: Thank you so much for 500 votes, I never thought I'd get this much support on my first fanfiction, so I'm grateful to each and every one of you!! 

---𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: 𝗘𝗽 𝟰𝟰---

The barrels burst through the wooden doors of the crystal cave. With each step, a thud echoed through the walls of the crystal-like stone.

Y/n ran in after them as she watched a flame arrow pass her line of vision. It shot straight into the barrel's surface as its set off an explosion of fire and smoke.

Y/n jumped into the air, switching to Odm gear. The metal wires attached to the pillar with force, leaving a cracked dent in the icy surface. Her eyes scanned the room around her until they locked on groups of soldiers huddled up high at the top of the pillars.

"35 total, in the upper parts of the pillars!" Levi's voice boomed through the smoke and debris. "Continue the plan, we take them all out right here! 

Y/n waited for her targets to switch to their gears. If using the enemy's Odm gear taught her one thing, it's that they're venerable as soon as they shoot their wires. 

With her knowledge, she gained the upper hand on her targets. She dashed forward on her gear, large heaps of steam emitted from her gas tanks. The girl's hand held tightly onto the handle of her blade, waiting to attack from behind. 

Y/n dug her blade deeply into a man's stomach as she watched him cry out in pain. With one flick of her wrist, she repositioned her whole body, flipping to the side of another soldier. 

No sneak attack was needed, her speed was far too fast for the man in front of her as he missed both of his shots. The man grumbled with annoyance as he tried to make a quick getaway. 

Y/n aimed up her blade with the back of the man's head before lunging forward. Her sword detached from its handle as it spiralled towards the man at an intense speed. 

She watched intently as the man went limp in midair, dropping from his Odm gear. It shouldn't have been like this.

Fighting people was something so far fetched she wouldn't have believed it if you'd told her a few weeks ago. Yet here she was, slaughtering people only because their goals were different. She'd grown a lot since the cadets, it made her wonder. Was it for the best or the worst?

After reloading her blades, the girl leapt onto the nearest beam as she catapulted herself forward. Multiple bullets flew past her line of vision only slightly missing her. The sound of the bullet zipped passed, shattered her eardrums. The ringing intensified but she seemed to push past it. 

"She- Shes too fast!"

Y/n slashed the enemy's head quickly before attaching her hooks once more. Her frame spiralled against a pillar as she used the pole to boost her speed.