𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: 𝗘𝗽 𝟰𝟱

---𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: 𝗘𝗽 𝟰𝟱--

Levi jerked his head to the cave's top before spotting a fracture in its surface. After realising his route was blocked, he let out a long exhale.

"Dammit, no." As the yellow colour reflected off his skin, the man snarled.

The bright yellow light shone through the openings in between pillars, and Y/n's orbs expanded wide. Were they too late?

Winds blew through the cave in ferocious gusts. Y/n closed her eyes, avoiding any debris that could come her way. Her palm gripped the floor's surface strongly as she clung to it like glue.

"Hey, guys? This place is on the verge of collapsing." Watching little pieces of the frozen surface crumble off the cave's top, Sasha remarked.

The cave's fractured surface opened up to a huge, more manageable hole with the help of the wind.

"Captain, the breach has opened!" With a gleam of optimism in his eyes, Armin pointed to the fractured area.

"Armin, Moblit, you take Hange and get the hell out of here!" Levi said sternly. "Y/n, you go with them.

Y/n scoffed at this. "Even if I'm hurt, I'm not utterly useless. Captain, no matter what you ask of me, I'm coming with you guys."

Levi narrowed his eyes, it was true. The girl looked like she had no intentions of leaving. 

"Fine."

Levi's squad burst through the net's unstable surface before dashing straight into the chaos. The sight was something to behold as they watched a titan form from nothing but bone and muscle. Y/n's eye's narrowed further into the cave before landing on Historia and Eren.

"Take a look over there!" she summoned the rest of her team.

Mikasa and Y/n sped past the giant in the process of forming. Mikasa skidded across the ice and scooped up Historia in her arms.

"Mikasa?" the blonde gasped, her eyes wide with surprise.

Immediately after, Y/n arrived at the pair, her foot hammering on the ground as she roughly met its surface. The e/c eyes of Y/n scanned Historia, looking for any signs of harm.

"Are you hurt?" Y/n inquired, the sound of the wind rushing past her ears as it became unpleasant.

Historia nodded firmly making Y/n let out a sigh of relief.

Y/n shifted her look elsewhere before her glance turned to Eren.  His hands remained clothed, while his wrists and ankles were bound. Apart from the slash on his forehead, he appeared to be unharmed, which relieved Y/n's rising concern.