𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝗘𝗽 𝟮

---𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝗘𝗽 𝟮---

The city was turned into complete chaos. Raven haired crows feasted upon the corpses littered around the city. Their cries echoes through the streets as the crimson liquid seeped from their beaks. 

One of the local church men read from a book, as the world around him was falling apart. 

"Am I here punished by the justice of God?!" He began to speak. 

Families hid in the comfort of their homes hoping the neverending nightmare would end. The rumbling that shattered through their homes was a sign this was a hell that wasn't going to end any time soon. 

A woman fled through the alleyways as she let out a sigh of relief. Good things never last, as titan reached over the nearby settlements. Its larger fingers grasped around the woman's head as she let out her final bloodcurdling screams. 

The large crowds of injured and frightened civilians all made their way to the inner gate, hoping and praying they wasn't one of the unlucky few to fall into the hands of a titan.

 The church fellow, shouted his final last words as he was lifted up into the jaws of a brown-haired titan. His book flew into a puddle of his own blood. 

                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hannes's breathing was heavy as he ran down the empty streets of Shignashina. His pace slowed to a steady jog but was stopped as Eren sent a harsh jab to his stomach. The man winced in pain.

"Will you stop that?" He snapped, trying to maintain his composure.  

"You bastard, we almost had her out! If it wasn't for you, we could have saved her!" Eren cried, tears threatening to spill from his teal orbs. 

"I said stop!" Hannes shouted, only a lot louder this time.

In one swift movement, he dropped Eren from his grasp as the boy went hurdling into the cobbled streets.

"Eren!" Mikasa gasped, running to his aid. 

Hannes carefully placed Y/n on the ground, making sure to be careful of her wounds. 

Placing one knee firmly on the ground, Hannes knelt to Eren's height so that their eyes were level with one another.

"There's nothing we could have done to save her. You're a child, you're weak," he said, his tone softened and his eyes began to glaze over. 

Eren tried once more to throw a punch at Hannes in which failed as he caught it in almost an Instant. 

 "I'm worse, when push came to shove, I was too afraid to attack the beast that ate your mother. It's my fault she's not here with us now. Because I'm a damn coward!" Tears began streaming heavily down Hannes' face, guilt stirring in the mans stomach.