Season 1: Episode 9/10

The blue sky was shinning as the scouts strolled past the large crowd of people.

Y/n was standing beside Eren as the two squealed with excitement, "That's Hange Zoe! Honestly, she's so cool!"

"There's captain Levi too, I heard he's like a whole burgage just by himself." Eren clasped his hands together with a small twinkle in his eyes, he had always been so passionate about the scouts.

Hange and Levi were trotting on their horses getting ready for their expedition, Hange's face was filled with pure excitement whilst Levi's expression had turned sour.

"God if you keep up that scowl of yours, you'll have no fans at all." Hange laughed, as she sent a glance over to the small, angry man.

"Tch, fine by me." He said in his usual monotone voice.

"Oh my, I'm so thrilled to be going on this mission, who knows the horrors that await for scouts beyond these walls. Hey, I might even be able to snag an abnormal while I'm at it." Hange squealed, her eyes shined with passion and enthusiasm.

"I think we've already got one."

"We do?!"

"Yeah, right here," Levi placed his rather small hand on Hange's head, he then proceeded to ride forward alongside the rest of his comrades.

~~~~~

Outside the walls, a fellow soldier was being eaten. His legs in the mouth of the titan, even though his fate was almost decided he still put up some fight. He stabbed his broken blade into the titan's cheek only making him tighten his grip on the man.

SLASH

Levi came swooping down, slicing the titans neck with a clean, deep cut.

"Petra, you tend to the soldier, Oluo, Eld you take out the titans to the right, I'll take those one's there," Levi commanded.

"Yes sir!"

Levi went darting into action once more and he spun around slicing the napes in almost an instant. Meanwhile, Hange was in her true element, enjoying her time outside the walls. She was casually standing on the rooftop before a hand reached in her direction. She darted to her left, surprisingly she had a grin on her face.

"Too slow big guy! Guess you asked for this one." She stated before jumping and cutting into his neck. When she reached the ground once more, her hair blew rapidly in the gust of hot steam the titan released.

"Levi, we're moving out," Erwin ordered, as he slowly came into view. He rode his white stallion amongst a few soldiers behind him.

"You know we can push a lot further, my men didn't die for nothing." Levi snapped.

"They're heading north, towards the city. It's just like five years ago."

~~~~~

The titan's mouth clamped shut, as Eren was swallowed inside. The poor boy wandered frantically inside the titan's stomach, his comrades, soldiers and civilians flowing in the blood around him.

"This isn't real... We were ready! We trained, we learned everything we needed to fight these monsters. "

Eren's mind flashed back to a sunny day when he made his mother laugh. A simple yet cherished memory the boy had of his mother, who he deeply missed.

"Why has it come to this? Everything tore from our grasps. Our lives. Our dreams. Everything."

The boys teal orbs swelled with hot tears. His mind was pulled back into memories again, this time of a H/c girl. She lay, sound asleep on the boy's chest. He remembered this day so vividly.