Qualifying aftermath

Paw Patrol, Tom, Nico and rest of Audi team were enjoying nice dinner after successful qualifying. Everybody were talkign only about Marshall, that after returning Toms mascot, things in team before last round in champoinship went way better. Marshall was hiding his face by his ears because of embarrasing, which was met by sly giggles and words that he shouldn't be embarrased. Instead he should be proud. When Audi crew were eating in one room, drivers and Paw Patrol were eating in sepcial room for guests.

Chase: Mmm, I like this Munchen sausages. Good roasting on owen.

Skye: Definitely. Germans are turly masters about cooking meat and stuff with it.

Tom: That's why Chase is German Shepherd (laughs slightly).

Nico: Well it's true. German shepherds born usually in Germany. I witnessed this.

Ryder: Maybe we can take a tour to some countries later.

Zuma: So Chase, when you will lead us to Octoberfest?

Nico (laughs): Wait wait wait! This festival is too mature for you. We are drinking beer on this hoilday.

Tom: And beer means alcohol.

Zuma: Ok it was a joke, sorry. But these sausages are trully great.

Tom: We are cooking them not too often, only when we have a good start of race weekend.

Rocky: Lucky us, that we have such a fast pup in Paw Patrol, right Marshall?

Marshall was eating slowly thinking deeply about something. Past memories were flooding in his mind as he saw Tom and his dad when he was young. He was happy that these times had finally been reborned, so he didn't hear Rockys question.

Zuma: Everything alright dude?

Marshall: Huh? Oh yeah, just thinking.

Everest: About what Marshy?

Marshall: About moments when Tom was a true champion and... when my dad was with him. I'm just glad that I finally got a chance to recreate it in real life.

Tom (smiles): Honestly, me too. It's was a big treasure to find after several years.

Chase: Well, let's not waiting for a special moment and raise our cups for Marshall.

Everyone: For Marshall!! (cheer)

They took a sip from their drinks when Everest reminded something and whishpered something to Marshall. He looked at her at fist confused but then realized what she wants, got off from his chair and went to the door.

Chase (whishpers): Looks like they are going to have their little 'fun'.

Skye (whishpers): They surely are Chasey, but keep it as a secret, ok?

Chase (wishpers): Alright baby. 

Before contunuing their meal Skase looked at escaping couple and winked at them. Evershall realized this wink and blushed, which made Skase giggle quietly and motion by paws to go faster. Marshall and Everest were walking to Marshalls room and 2 minutes later they arrived. When they entered Everest pounced on Marshall and kissed him deeply filling his mind by lust and he kissed back. When they stopped kissing she sid three words that Marshall wanted to hear.

Everest: Make me yours~

For next 2 and a half hours silent moans could be heard from their room but luckily nobody heard them.

A new chapter has done! Hope you will like it! And yeah, I will focus again on Skase one-shots book for this weekend. Dedication goes to _Eleena_elizabeth_. Nice Skase stories and good writer. See you soon and stay safe ))))