Conditions

After Paw Patrol went on mission to rescue Everest, Tom almost finished driving his stint and created a good gap between him and Kamui.  In Audi garage, pit crew already prepared new tyres and fuel for Nico, who took responsibility to drive faster. One more thing was that they didn't know, who will put Toyota after Kamui, but knowing that Nico is slower than Kamui, but faster than Vandoorne, they hoped that Belgian will take the seat, and luckily, their hopes were thruthful. On same lap, Tom and Kamui went into the pits and during their stops, Tom and Kamui quickly got off from car. Then Nico and Stoffel got in and waited for the end of pit-stop, which took for 40 seconds. Tom entered the garage, earning some cheers from crew and walked to Marshall.

Marshall: Good start buddy.

Tom: Thank you. I heard about your problem, don't worry.

Marshall: Thanks.

Mark: Alright! Marshall, get ready for your night stint! Take a rest for little OK?

Marshall: Alright!

Meanwhile Nico and Stoffel exited the pit-lane and to confusion to Toyota crew, Nico started driving away quickly.

Stoffel: Looks like Nico will drive in high pace. Should I do the same?

Engineer: Negative. 

Owen: Alright. I think Stoffel will keep constant pace, so we're cool for now Nico, just don't push too much ok?

Nico: Copy that!

At this point Tom settled Marshall on couch so he could rest and decided to stay with him, in case of emergency or warning that his time to drive has arrived. Meanwhile, Paw Patrol kept looking in forest for Everest, which was quite difficult because of forest size. Chases drone with Skye were searching hideout for 1 hour and so did Zuma, Rubble and Rocky in other places of forest, but it was still no luck to find a place where Toyota crew was holding Everest.

Chase: So, we found nothing in nearby places in forest for us. We need to go deeper in forest.

Ryder: You're right. Rubble, Zuma, Rocky, I sent you coordinates where you need to look around.

Zuma: Roger, Ryder! Let's go!

Chase: We can't let Everest suffer too much.

Skye: Everybody know that. We'll find her!

They kept looking in new forest zone for 1 hour. Meanwhile, Tom was still sitting beside Marshall who was resting on coach for his 4 hour drive, when suddenly he heard strange sounds like shouting and puching. He decided to check and saw Mr.Morimoto with his crew who pushed Audi members away.

Tom: What are you doing here? You're not allowed to visit other team garages.

Mr.Morimoto: I'm not here to spy on you, I need to tell something to your dalmatian driver (giggles evily).

Tom (frustrated): He's taking a rest right now. Visit him later!

Mr.Morimoto: Mmm, nope!

Jack: Tom, what's going on?? Wait, what are you doing here?!

Mr.Morimoto: None of your business mutt! Well, a little bit.

Marshall: Your fraking voice woke me up.

Mr.Morimoto: Ohhhh, hello there! Glad you came!

Marshall: I'd be glad if you go away from our garage!

Mr.Morimoto: Listen here! You're my main problem and I need to get rid of it!

Marshall: How??

Mr.Morimoto (smiles): Well, I kidnapped your girlfriend, who seems to be... pregnant.

Tom: We know that it was your job, so what??

Mr.Morimoto: I want to make one condition, which you will obey and she will be safe.

Marshall: Let me guess. Losing a race?

Mr.Morimoto: What a smart pup! But if you won't do it... she'll be dead. Got it?!

Marshall: I feel, that I can't trust you. You'll fool me!

Mr.Morimoto: How?

Marshall: Well, even if I'll lose a race to you, you'll kill her!

Mr.Morimoto: No, I promise that! Still, it's your choice.  

(thoughts): Freaking dalmatian!!! 

With these words, he left Audi garage.

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe )))))

Loss for life of beloved | Marshall X Everestजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें