Finally home

9 hours later

Air Patroller finally arrived to Adventure Bay and landed near Lookout, as Ryder and pups got out and stretched after long long flight back to their home. KJ was sleeping peacefully on Everest as she walked to Marshall to ask what she needs to do with their puppy. 

Marshall: Bring him to my puphouse. I'll join you.

The husky nodded and walked to his puphouse as KJ was snooring peacefully, making Marshall giggle, so did Chase who walked up to him and put his paw on brothers' shoulder.

Chase: You know that taking care of our new member will be your responsibility, right?

Marshall: Yeah I know, but I can handle this.

Chase: I know you do can.

Skye: Still, who's gonna take care of him as we'll go on mission?

Ryder: I got it covered. Everest will be our second EMT/Firefighter pup, just Marshall, make sure you'll teach her how to use her pup-pack alright?

Marshall: Thanks Ryder, I will!

Ryder: Great, let's go to Mr.Porters and eat something.

Rubble: Yaaay!! I missed his burgers, and I got hungry too! (giggles)

Everyone then laughed as Marshall refused to do that, because of his puppy. Gladly Chase and Skye offered him to bring food from Mr.Porter to him and Everest too, which Dalmatian happily accepted. 2 minutes later, Ryder and pups went to cafe as Marshall walked to his puphouse, entered it and laid on right side of KJ as he was being nuzzled by Everest.

Marshall: I'm glad that it's all over.

Everest: Me too. We can now focus on our family - no angry CEOs', no crazy races, no rescues for now.

Marshall: Yep.

The couple then looked at KJ who was sleeping and smiled at him. Marshall did the right thing as he didn't lose on purpose of Le Mans: it wasn't loss for life of beloved, it was a win for a new life. And now, nothing separates them.

5 weeks later

Paw Patrol was already back on their daily job with missions, patrolling the town and guarding Barkinburg. Everest had learned how to use Marshalls' pup-pack during his firefight and EMT job and she now was a complete Paw Patrol member. They were changing each other every 2 missions so one of them could look after KJ. Right now, everyone were resting and playing outside as Marshall was teaching KJ.

Marshall: Come on, boy. You're doing great!

KJ: *barks twice*

The little puppy was doing it a little bit uncofidently, but still making his way to Marshall. Every step was more and more demonstrating his confidence, but as KJ made his way to father and put his front paws on Marshalls' shoulders', something unexpected in good sense happened.

KJ: D-d-d-da-da-da-da... Da-d!

Marshall: No way! Your first word! Who I am?

KJ: Dadd-dy. Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!

Marshall: My treasure!

Luckily, a little pup said that loudly enough, so Ryder and rest of pups heard that and ran to them to congratulate them. Chase, Skye and Zuma hugged Marshall as Rocky and Rubble hugged Everest, Ryder petted KJ, who was excitedly shouting "daddy".

Everest: Alright, tell me who I am to you. M-O-M-M-Y.

KJ: Mom-m-m-m-my. Mommy!

Chase: Woah! He's learning pretty fast!

Then he suddenly reminded about one thing he found this morning.

Chase: Oh and by the way! I got something for us all!

Skye: Show us then honey!

The german shepherd showed a letter, which was from Tom Kristensen as Marshall smiled wide and everyone looked at each other excitedly.

Chase: Looks like we can realize our deals next year.

CHAPTER DONE!!! Next chapter unfortunatelly will be the last one, hope you'll like it! See you soon and stay safe )))))