Training day

The next day after meeting all crew in Audi racing team Marshall woke up at 7 a.m, only too find Nico standing in front of him.

Nico: Hey. Sorry for early alarm.

Marshall (yawns): It's ok. For Paw Patrol member it's usual.

Nico: Glad to hear. Now let's go on the training.

Marshall: Training? But I'm in good form.

Nico: I know, Tom told me about your racing adventures. But 24 hours of Le Mans is an exhausting endurance race and without correct training you won't survive even a half of the race.

Marshall: If you say so. Let's go!

Nico: That's the spirit! Follow me.

Marshall and Nico went to the special room and when they entered, the dally got shocked: a big room with some training simulators. Nico saw Marshalls face and giggled a little, while Marshall was watching how one or another simulator works and prepares a driver for race.

Nico: Seems you like excited about view don't you?

Marshall: Uhhh what? Oh, heheh, yeah. I do.

Nico: You're so funny. Let's start the training!

Marshall: I'm fired up!

They ran to their first training simulator but what Marshall didn't know, that Tom with Ryder and pups were watching them.

Tom: That's why I took Nico as a teammate.

Ryder: Yeah I see. How long do you race with him in one team?

Tom: 5 years... Yup, 5!

Chase: That's huge.

Tom: I know I know.

Meanwhile Marshall entered the simulator and sat down on the chair. Then Nico appeared on the screen.

Nico: Ok, buddy. This simulator is about to drive in bad conditions like fog, rain and dark. You need to drive with confidence in your paws and mind in these conditions on the track. So go for it.

First challenge was driving at night: clear track but low visibility and lights on. To pass the test Marshall needed to drive one lap around Nurburgring Shudschleife and he made it pretty easy. Next level was driving in rain, which meant harder control of the car. It took 20 minutes for Marshall to pass this level. Third level was fog and Marshall completed it in 40 minutes.

Nico: Niiice skills mate! Now three new levels: all three conditions are mixed.

Marshall took deep breath and started passing all levels. But after passing the test with night and fog, he felt tired, but kept going and passed last test from second attempt.

Nico: Well done! Now onto the next simulator.

The next challenge was to drive with AI drivers 24 laps on Circuit La Sarthe with changeable conditions and time. Suprisingly, the dally made it very easily.

Nico: Unbelivable! You're rising in front of my eyes! How?

Marshall: Heh, just a motivation and self-confidence.

Nico: That's what I needed to see in you on training. Now to the last simulator. It's quite easy.

The last challenge was a driving simulator, where Marshall should show a fastest lap he could. It took 29 minutes to find his right setup, good trajectory in corners and pass the track with time 3:52,512. Much faster than Nico by 1.3 seconds! Tom and Paw Patrol got shocked.

Zuma: No way!

Tom: I can't believe it! My pup has grown up soo much (sheds a tear).

Everest: That's my Marshy.

Meanwhile Marshal exited the simulator and got greeted by Nico.

Nico: Just wow dude. You're ready for race. But we need to do one more thing.

Marshall: What is it?

Nico: Physical training, which also should improve you mentally for the race. You need big amount of strenghth for this race. Each driver will stay on track for six hours.

Marshall: I got. What we are waiting for?

They went to the gym, where Tom, Everest and Zuma were waiting for them.

Zuma: So dude, ready for some gooood training with weights?

Everest: And destroy your opponents.

Marshall: With you - hell yeah!

The group helped him with training for four hours, until Nico said, that training is over.

Marshall: Pheeeeeew. I'm sooo exhausted. I'm going to take a nap.

Everest: I'll go with you.

Tom: I'll bring you some treats for hard work today.

Nico: Me too!

They went to their places, while Marshall and Everest went to Marshalls room and laid on bed.

Everest (kisses Marshalls forehead): You did a great training today Marshy.

Marshall: Thanks Eve. I couldn't do it without you heh.

Everest: You need some rest. I'll stay with you (nuzzles him).

Marshall: Hey, do you remember about our talk to have a baby?

Everest: Well you still didn't decide.

Marshall: So... let's do it after qualifying.

Everest (excited): Do you want a baby?

Marshall: Of course!

Everest (hugs Marshall): I love you sooo much!

Marshall (hugs Everest): I love you too.

End of the chapter!! Hope you will like it! Dedication goes to my fan notagain155! I'm really happy to see, that someone likes racing like me. See you soon and stay safe )))))