Toyota goes wa-bank

As morning was coming on circuit La Sarthe, the race was getting more and more intense: Audi and Toyota were fighting for their lifes and second team were losing this fight. So in their garage a decision was made: they were going all-in, meaning that all drivers will use more fuel to catch Audi. That was a direction from Mr.Morimoto who decided to do that, so Alonso could catch Marshall and show him a lesson. Luckily, Audi had chances to destroy it, because Marshalls first drive stint was over and the gap was more than enough to change driver and make pit-stop. A track clock was showing 8 a.m, when Marshall was approaching Arnage corner.

Mark: Ok, box, box! Your stint is over!

Marshall: Copy box. What's the gap? 

Mark: So we have 21.6 seconds to Toyota.

Marshall: Hah, nice! Coming!

Marshall entered the pit-lane and stopped at Audis' garage. Then he quickly got out from car and went to meet Tom, who was ready to drive his 2nd drive stint and Nico who clapped a little, showing good impressions.

Tom: That was a mega drive Marsh!

Marshall: Did my best. Your turn!

Tom: Alrighty (pets Marshalls head). You were and still are good bot for me (giggles).

Marshall: I know hehe. 

Nico: That was a really good drive stint, we have good benefits from it.

Jack: Alright boys. Car's ready Tom. Get in quickly!

Tom ran to the car, took the seat and just when pit-crew finished their job he turned on the engine and sprinted out from garage. Just 30 seconds later, Kamui, who was in Toyota seat also drove from garage and started his chase after Tom. For big surprise Kamui was mega slow at corners, but fast like a bullet on straights.

Marshall: Seems like they decided to catch us by burning more fuel.

Mark: Better for us then! They'll overheat the engine, slow down, save fuel so they'd give car to next driver. And you should be careful when you'll drive your stint.

Marshall: Why?

Mark: Looks like Toyota really decided to go 'all-in', including crashing in purpose.

Marshall: Looks like I got Mr.Morimoto mega mad.

Nico: Well you did! 

As they were talking, Tom decided not to push which lead to gap decrease from 30 to only 16 seconds. Kamui kept chasing Audi in front, but then his steering wheel started sounding "Overheating", which during chase always forced Toyota driver to slow down and that's why Tom decided not to push. 1 hour later the gape increased to 24 seconds, which was very comfortable for Audi, then Tom decided to push for 5 laps, which turned into 32 second gap from Toyota.

Jack: Ok nice push, man! Keep it like this and we're home free.

Tom: You got it!

In Toyota garage Mr.Morimoto was in rage: even tactic with more fuel wasn't working. His only chance to win was going against technical directions, which weren't allowing to use oils or liquids, which makes fuel and engine temperature cooler. The team had one, but it was for extra hot temperatures in race, while in Le-Man, it wasn't so hot. 

Mr.Morimoto: Ok! Take our special freezing oil! 

Toyota crewman: Ehhh... but-

Mr.Morimoto: No buts!!!! Do it!!!

Toyota crewman (scared): Ok boss!

Mr.Morimoto (to himself): You won't get out that easy Marshall!

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe )))))