Hard to hide

As Paw Patrol succeed in finding in rescuing Everest, things for Audi were also getting good. The gap before driver swap was 38 seconds. Toyota did everything to get closer, but due to engine overheating and ERS battery charge time by time, they couldn't get closer. 20 minutes before Kamuis stop, a crew got an instruction to fill a special freezing oil so fuel temperature could get cooler and engines temperature as well. Marshall was watching at his old owner, when his pup-tag started buzzing. It was Ryder, who called him.

Marshall: Yeah Ryder?

Ryder: Listen, we have good news and bad news!

Marshall: Let's start from good!

Ryder: We found and rescued Everest!

Marshall: And bad?

Ryder: The bad news is, she's in very bad condition! We're delivering her to town hospital, we'll watch race from here.

Marshall: No, no, no! What about our baby?

Chase: Listen, we're doing our best to save your child and girlfriend! Focus on race, everything will be OK!

Marshall: Ok guys. Take care of her!

Chase: We will buddy! Good luck in final distance!

Marshall: Thanks!

Marshall ended the call, just when Tom arrived to the pits of his team and stopped the car, then he got out and entered the garage. Nico noticed him and high-fived Tom for good result. Tom noticed that Marshall is quite emotional and went to him.

Tom: Hey, what's going on?

Marshall: Everest...

Tom: Did they rescue her?

Marshall: Yes! But she's... in bad state!

Tom: I know, I know. Don't worry, everything will be ok.

Meanwhile the car was ready and Nico jumped in. Moments later he started the engine and drove from boxes and to big surprise of Audi, Toyota wasn't hesitating to exit. Everybody thought that agressive plan with big tank of fuel caused some problem in cooling system of engine. But just 2 minutes later, Toyota TS050 with Stoffel Vandoorne onboard drove from pits and started chasing Audi again. The biggest suprise for everyone was the next thing: when Stoffel exited the pit-lane, gap was 3 minutes, one lap later - only 15 seconds! At the end of first sector - only 4 seconds. Audi could hardly believe it, how Toyota with agressive fuel tactic managed to catch them so fast.

Tom: Well, looks like they changed something in car.

Jack: I hardly believe to that! Changing something for 2 minutes - quite too long!

Marshall: Wait! Overheating, fuel, engine... Maybe they did something that engine doesn't overheat during big fuel usage!

Tom: Bingo! Freezing oil! 

Mark: So engine would stay in low temperature! That's not fair!

Jack: So they're cheating then huh? Well, it was quite too easy to notice.

Tom: Exactly! But... we just need to wait. And that oil will cause biiig problems!

Marshall: And when it'll cause?

Tom: Just when you'll drive at final stage of race!

Meanwhile Mr.Morimoto was satisfied by seeing that they were chasing Audi so fast. Suddenly somebody called him, and it was Satoru. How wrong was Toyota CEO in his thoughts when he answered the call.

Mr.Morimoto: Well, did you stop these freaking pups?

Satoru: Ehhh... no, we didn't.

Mr.Morimoto: You could stand against bunch of weak pups and young boy?!?!

Satoru: Well we suddenly heard an eagle and bear, we didn't expect that.

Mr.Morimoto: You're idiots!! They used devices to create sound effects of animals!! And you got tricked into that trap!! 

Satoru: So what should we do?

Mr.Morimoto: Go and stop them!! They mustn't reach the hospital!!

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe ))))