Epilogue

1 year later

Curcuit La Sarthe was fully crowded as race was suspended this year after all that incident with Toyota. Still it was the anniversary of 24 hours of Le Mans race, so everyone could try to be a racing driver in endurance race, listen to history of that race or just sit somewhere and talk with anyone else about legendary races. Paw Patrol was also here, thankfully to Tom Kristensen, who made everything ready for them. Let's just say, it was a VIP pass for Ryder and pups.

Tom: Hey guys!! Glad to see you once again!

Pups: Hey there!

Then KJ ran to Tom, who picked him up and started licking his face, making Tom giggle.

Tom: I see he recognized me huh Marsh?

Marshall: Haha, that's true!

Then Tom let puppy go as he ran back to Everest.

Tom: Anyway, you ready for your deal realizations? Because everything is ready!

Zuma: Ohhh man it's gonna be awesome!

Then they ran to the garage, where everything was ready. Track wasn't crowded gladly by people, so cars could easily go around it.

15 minutes later

Chase: Woooooo!! So fast!!

Skye: I know right!!

Chase and Skye were driving legendary Audi R10 TDI around La Sarthe, as they were going through Mulsanne straight. Tom was looking after them, so did Marshall. 

Tom: Jeez, who knew that pups like you could handle these cars! It's amazing what's your brother doing in my car!

Marshall: Hehe, true!

If you think that because of Skye, Chase couldn't see track from cockpit, you're wrong: Tom made everything, so both pups could feel themselfes comfortable and enjoy scenery of track.

Tom: Alright guys! Come in garage, because Pegueot is going on track with new car!

Chase: And Zuma is with them?

Tom: Heh, affirm!

Skye: We're coming in! And not so fast Chasey.

Chase: Don't worry hun, I got it!

10 minutes later

Driver: Enjoying it?

Zuma: Ohhhh yesss!! Woooohooo!!

Big mix of positive emotions were coming from Labrador as he was sitting in Pegueot 9X8 as driver was taking it around race track. It was a new era of prototype cars: Hybrid Hyperprototype. Zuma felt like he was Marshall in cockpit, but his car was much faster.

Tom: Don't worry Marsh! Audi will also make something like this!

Marshall: And we'll be stronger as that!

Tom: Absolutely!

20 minutes later

The crowd was cheering for cars, driving around circuit as it was time for mini 24 hours of Le Mans. Chase, Skye and Rubble were participating and going 1st and 2nd. Tom, Ryder and rest of pups were supporting trio in garages. To make it more realistic, each driver should've driven for 8 minutes and that's why Chase and Skye were in same team. Final minutes were going on as Chase was approaching finish line with Rubble close behind. Still, after a long fight with Aston Martin, Chase won.

Marshall: Atta boy bro!!

Skye: That's my Chasey!! Yay!!

Tom: Not bar after all!! Including Rubble, he did great as well!!

The end!

And OVER!! "Loss for life of beloved" is officially over! Thank you everyone for reading my first Evershall book, happy that you enjoyed it! By the way!! If you want though, give me some your ideas about Paw Patrol books! VladMIX87 is out, stay safe ))))