Champion feeling

The situation with Everest was almost solved, and the police was driving as fast as they could to deliver her quickly to hospital, becuase of her child, which was under threat not to be borned. The vet hospital got ready for patient as Ryder, pups and Tom were driving with her. But the atmosphere between them wasn't so happy: Toms' news that Marshall had to retire from the race because of purposing crash from Fernando Alonso made everyone feel worried: Zuma said that Marshall may have a depression because of thoughts that it was his fault, Chase, who got bandages on his body didn't matter about his race and was hoping that his saved and borned child will raise his spirits. And most of group was focused on that. Several minutes later, they arrived at vet hospital and Everest was rapidly delivered to operation room to check on her child. Ryder, Tom and pups were told to wait.

Rocky: What should we do now?

Skye: There's a TV, maybe they still showing the race.

Tom: Alright, let's watch to make time fly.

Rubble took TV remoter as everyone sat on chairs and sofa and turned a TV on to see that race was still on and something unbelivable was seen: the Audi car, which was crashed into the wall, almost made it from gravel trap, which made everyone laugh from happiness. But what happened there, when Everest and rest of Paw Patrol were in town?

15 minutes ago

Marshall groaned in disbelief, knowing that the win from which he was so close, had lost it just because of someone, who decided to crash into him. Mark tried to tell Marshall that game was over, but he decided to try to make it to the end no matter what, because of Toyotas' retirement, Audis' finish in this race would make them champions. So Marshall tried to restart the engine almost 50 times, but no success. Realizing that he won't give up, Mark helped pup with everything to restart the engine, but nothing worked. At 50th time, Marshall decided to make last attempt and it worked. Sudden howl made Mark throw his earphones away from sudden sound and laugh at the same time.

Marshall: Here we go boys! Trying to escape gravel trap.

Mark: Copy!

Present time

Pups, Ryder and Tom were watching in awe that Audi was making its' way back to track surface. Tom was having some tears in his eyes as he realized that his dream finally came true: Audi was going to become a champion, which also made the driver gasp.

Tom: Shoot, I shouldn't be here! I need to return to race track to greet Marshall.

Chase: I can!

Skye: Nope, Chasey, you need to rest, I'll take care of it.

Chase: Oh, alright (smiles).

1 minute later - and Tom was in track paddock again, unhooked from Skyes' copter, who flew back to hospital. Meanwhile Marshall finally got out from gravel trap and confidently made his way to chequered flag. His gap to closest car was so big, that Marshall didn't even lose his 1st place and made his way to chequered flag. Tom quickly made his way to Audi garage to see all crew was clapping to Marshall, especially Mark. 1 more minute - and now Tom with other Audi team members were cheering from pit wall as their Audi R18 crossed finish line and crowd went wild. And so did Ryder with pups as they were watching it in hospital.

Zuma: Job done dudes!!

Chase: That's my bro!! Never gives up! Come on!!

Ryder: Well done my pup, proud of you!!

In the cockpit Marshall was in verge from crying, he conquered Toms' dream: now he is a champion, again. 

Tom: Well done, Marsh! We are the WEC Champions!! Audi team and trio of me, Nico and You/Sebastian - CHAMPIONS!! Well done bud!!

Marshall (crying): Thanks guys! This one is for mine future child!! We should never give up!

Mark: That's the spirit!! Fantastic drive!!

It seemed to be the happiest moment of the day, but something more was coming.

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe ))))