A fight

Meanwhile Paw Patrol was approaching their location where Everest was holding by Toyota crew members, but little did then knew, these members were escaping forest so they won't get any suspicions. 5th minute of escaping started when one of Toyota crew members heard a sound of engines. Satoru listened carefully to the sound and realized something: someone came to rescue hostage pup.

Satoru: Give me a phone. Need to call boss! (makes a call) Boss?

Mr.Morimoto: What's going on?

Satoru: Looks like we have guests!

Mr.Morimoto (angry): Freaking Paw Patrol!! It must be them!! 

Satoru: Time for Plan B?

Mr.Morimoto: Looks like yes! One of you, should hit Everest very badly, no alive place should be on her fur and... give them a sharp welcome!

Satoru: Got it boss!!

As he ended phone call, all Toyota crew members took their blades and quitely moved back to house, where Everest was being held. At this point Ryder, Rocky, Rubble and Zuma were moving through forest by GPS. Suddenly, Rubble stopped and looked at old house.

Rubble: Guys, there's a house! Maybe it's the place?

Ryder: Yes it is! Good job Rubble! Now let's make it fast, Everest needs our help!

Zuma: Wait! If Everest is being held by Toyota, where are the guards? It's very quiet there.

Rocky: Yeah, nobody, except us... strange.

Suddenly they heard screaming and Toyota members started attacking Paw Patrol by hidden blades. It caused pups to jump off from their vehicles and fight against them on ground. Each Paw Patrol member got 1 or 2 Toyota members to fight. Rocky and Zuma were fighting shoulder-to-shoulder biting each Toyota member on leg or arm. This made men lose balance and let pups put them down to the ground. But other members went to help and while pups were fighting against other members, already wounded men were ready to attack. At some point, Ryder realized: forces are unequal, and Toyota members realized that too. After 5 minutes of fight, Ryder and pups were laying against their vehicles, as Satoru exited the house, holding Everest by his hand, making everyone gasp in horror: she looked wounded and weak, her paw were holding belly.

Satoru: So that's how Paw Patrol looks like? Ha! You look even weaker than I expected. Boys!!

All Toyota crew members and Satoru took out guns and aimed at Paw Patrol members, who snuggled close to each other, feeling that this was the end.

Satoru (smirking): Never mess with Toyota and Mr.Morimoto!

Just when he wanted to shoot, a sudden eagle sound caused all Toyota members drop guns. Then sound of angry bear followed, making men shiver and when these sound got louder, they ran away in embarrasment and fear. Ryder looked up and saw Skye on her helicopter with Chase on hook and megaphone on.

Chase: Missed us?

Zuma: Guys!! Mega thanks!

Rocky: We owe you one!

Rubble (looks at Everest): No more talk!! Focus on Everest!

Everyone then ran quickly to beaten pup, who was breathing heavily, Ryder laid beside her and checked on her.

Ryder: Medium chances of death, especially her pup. Rocky, we need your trunk as medical cabin!

Rocky: Don't lose it, reuse it!! Ruff, medical cabin!

A trash tank of Rockys car turned into medical cabin with everything which doctor needs to save a patient. Ryder carried Everest there, connected her to EMT and closed the cabin.

Skye: I'll deliver Chase to his cruiser!

Chase: And I'll make the escort!

Ryder: All right pups!! There's no time to lose!! Let's go!!

Paw Patrol started escaping forest and making their way to nearest hospital. Half-job was done!

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe )))))