Meeting the crew

As Paw Patrol arrived to Audi team garage they heard a lot of noises from everywhere. All people were talking about strategy, perfect setup for car, checking the engine power, calculating telemetry. Rocky was very excited that he was going to run from group. Thankfully Tom calmed him down.

Tom: Woah, don't rush! I know that you're excited, but remember the deal.

Rocky: Yeah, sorry, but I can't wait. I wish I could work with stuff like this!

Tom: Ryder, you should give Rocky role "Recycle-engineering" pup (giggles).

Ryder (laughs): Maybe!

Tom: Ok, give me a moment. Hey! (calls an engineer)

Engineer: Yeah?

Tom: I need to see Sebastian and Nico.

Engineer: I can call only Nico. Seb caught sick and he can't participate.

Tom: Oh, OK. I have a reserve for him. Marshall!

Marshall (approaches Tom): I am here.

Engineer: My, my. You found him. I heard about your mascot. But we need to prepare him for race. Trainings, car adaptation you know!

Tom: That's why I need Nico!

Engineer: No problem. (takes phone) Hello? Nico! Tom nneds you at the moment. He'll tell you the reason don't worry (ends the call).

Five minutes later Nico arrived to Tom with a little bit confused face. Marshall gulped because of thoughts in his mind like "They won't allow you to race", but then Nico and Tom started talking.

Nico: So, why did you call me?

Tom: Listen, you know that Sebastian is sick?

Nico: Yeah. I have bad news about it: We don't have much time to find another driver instead Vettel.

Tom: Well, actually we have (points to Marshall).

Nico: Ehhh? (Realizes) Oh, you told me about him. Is he a driver who will race instead of Sebastian?

Tom: Yeah. I know, I know. Crazy idea, but as you said, we don't have much time.

Nico: Ok I understand. So what we are gonna do?

Tom: I need you to prepare Marshall for race, like: trainings, suit, car practice!

Nico: I'll cover it.

Tom: I knew, that I can count on you!

Marshall (nervous): Y-yeah, thanks.

Nico: Don't be shy Marshall. Tom's friends are my friends.

Marshall: Much better after these words.

Just then Ryder and pups arrived because of impatience.

Tom: It's OK guys. We settled it. Marshall will be preapred for race!

Chase: Nice!

Everest: Yes!!

Nico: Marshalls friends?

Tom: Team actually.

Nico: Oh, well, let's go! We need to prepare Marshall for incoming race!

They all ran to car garage.

End of the chapter! Hope you will like it. Winner for dedication is TheVette09. He loves cars and he inspired me to write this book. See you soon and stay safe! ))))