Way back

A week later

Everest and KJ were finally discharged from hospital, so Tom, Ryder and pups could finally celebrate Marshalls' win in Le Mans. One of Audi crew members agreed to look after little puppy, so Everest and Marshall wouldn't have any worries about him. Before her discharge, Tom reserved a table in one restaurant with delicious food. Unluckily, Ryder announced that after celebrations, they will return home, but Tom gladly accepted it. 

1 day later

It was an early afternoon in Le Mans as group of 2 humans and 7 pups were walking along street to French restaurant, where Tom reserved a table. Surprisingly to everyone, the restaurant was mixed with bakery, meaning that visitors could taste some usual food like vegetables, soup and meat, so they could taste some cakes, pies and etc. As they entered the place, waiter greeted them and Tom stood in front of group.

Tom: Bonjour monsieur. I reserved a table here.

Waiter: Ok, let me see... yup, monsieur Tom. Follow me!

He lead the group to one big table, where 2 plates and 7 bowls were prepared. Ryder, Tom, Marshall and Everest sat on one side from table, while other pups sat at opposite side from table. 1 minute later, they decided what to eat and waiter received their order. Then the group just talked about interier of restaurant. 

15 minutes later

The group was enjoying fried chicken, cream-soups and some bagett as Chase, Skye and Rocky were telling Marshall and Everest about their mission, while Tom and Marshall told about the race.

Chase: Jeez, so they were cheating already on track!

Marshall: I'm telling you bro, they felt like they won't win by fair power. So they went against the rules.

Tom: But at the end of the race, carma caught them and Marshall chased Fernando easily.

Chase: And then he crashed into Marshall, causing himself to retire and ourselfes to receive a heartbreak for our Marshall huh?

Marshall: Yup! 

Everest: Anyway, you also had your adventures with them, while saving me.

Skye: Ohhh that's for sure. We used some new techniques, right Ryder?

Ryder: 100%!

Chase: Thanks to Rocky and his spikes, I managed to drop the tail and make my way to town, untill Mr.Morimoto showed up!

Everest: Crap. Thank God that I was unconcious at this moment.

Rocky: And I caused Toyota members to slip away with Rubbles' help.

Marshall: Wow!

They kept chatting and eating untill evening came. Then the group came out from restaurant and went back to track as Air Patroller landed in front of them and Audi crew member came out with puppy, who was put on Everests' back. Tom then sighed and looked at Ryder.

Tom: I guess, we're going separate ways?

Ryder: Yeah, we do... but for now.

Marshall: We'll come up to next Le Mans!

Tom: I know then.

Chase: And remember: whenever you want to win a race...

Pups: Just yelp for help!

Tom (laughs): I got it! So that's not a goodbye, it's see ya soon!

Ryder: For sure!

Tom: Hey man, photo of last group hug please!

Audi member: On it!

Then Tom, Ryder and pups hugged each other, as crew member took the photo and send it to Tom, who send it to Ryder. Then Paw Patrol went inside Air Patroller as Marshall turned around and waved once more to Tom, who nodded and waved back. As pups and Ryder got in their seats, Robodog took off and flew Air Patroller towards Adventure Bay.

CHAPTER DONE!! Little note guys: this book may contain 1 or 2 more chapters. Hope you will like it, see you soon and stay safe )))