Le Mans here we go

Three weeks later after Marshalls brithday Tom was on the lay ot hte last round of WEC season. Knowing, that he has a deal, he decided to call them. In the Lookout Marshall and Rocky were dancing pup pup boogie and Everest with Zuma cheered for them. Chase and Skye were walking around the Lookout and Rubble was returning from skate park. Ryder was reading the book when he heard his pup-pad buzzing. It was a phone call from Tom Kristensen.

Tom: Hey there!

Ryder: Oh, hi Tom!

Tom: I want to tell you that I'm going to Le Mans track. So you can prepare your luggage for trip to event.

Ryder: Thanks for mentioning Tom. See you at Curcuit La Sarthe!

Tom: See ya!

After this call Ryder pressed a button on his pup-pad.

Ryder: Paw Patrol to the Lookout!

Pups: Ryder needs us!

They ran to the elevator and suprisingly, Marshall arrived first.

Marshall: Hah! Without tripping on things like before!

All laughed as elevator started to going up. When it stopped, pups got into their positions.

Chase: Paw Patrol ready for action Ryder sir!

Ryder: Thanks for coming so fast pups! I've got a call from Tom. Prepare your suitcases, because we are going to Le Mans!

Pups: Yaaaay! (howl)

Ryder: Ok, let's waste no time. We are departing from Adventure Bay at 9:30 p.m.

All pups ran to their puphouses to prepare their suitcases and themselves. Marshall while putting his items in his suitcase found a special thing, which he never thought that he'll find it: an old red collar, which was wore on him when he was a young pup. Marshall took off his collar and put on old one.

Marshall (to himself): For you, Tom!

Then he exited his puphouse and went to Air Patroller, where all pups were waiting for Ryder, who was turning off electricity in Lookout. Everest saw another collar on Marshall.

Everest: Where did you find it? It looks... very old.

Marshall: It's my first collar from Tom. He gave it to me, when he won Le Man for 7th time. 

Everest: Oh, I got it. Well it looks like very nice indeed on you. Tell Tom, that he need to make same one for me but in teal color.

Marshall: No problem.

Just then Ryder came up to pups.

Ryder: Everybodys ready?

Rocky: Yes Ryder!

Ryder: Ok. I can see it. Now get in. Robo-dog to Le Mans!

Everybody got in the Air Patroller, Robo-dog started the engines, took off and flew to Curcuit de La Sarthe.

That's the end of the chapter. Hope you will like it. Dedication goes to TheVette09, because he was the person who gave me the idea of this story. Check his stories, beautiful. See you soon and stay safe ))))))