The present

A year later

Marshall woke up in exciting mood, because today was his birthday. He decided to see pups in the Lookout to claim cheers for his birthday, but he didn't find anybody in there. Then he went to Katies Pet Parlour to prepare himself for his birthday party.

Marshall: Katie!

Katie: Oh, hey Marshall. Happy birthday!

Marshall: Hi and thanks Katie!

Katie: So, what can I do for you?

Marshall: I want to look perfect for today!

Katie: Ohh, for birthday party?

Marshall: Exactly!

Katie: Ok! Your bath tub is ready. Get in!

Marshall went to his tub, but slipped over Calie's toy mouse and fell right into tub with splashes.

Marshall: I'm OK!

Katie (laughs): And suprisingly you fell right into tub. Let's get this started!

She washed his fur, then dried off, brushed and found a nice costume for him to wear. When he weared it, Katie got shocked.

Katie: That's what I call "King of the birthday party"! You look amazing.

Marshall: Not without your help! Thank you!

Katie: Count this like an attempt to impress. It's my first time on this idea. I want to see Everests reaction.

Marshall: Me too! And don't worry! You did it great! I'll tell Chase about it, so he can prepare himself for anniversary date with Skye.

Katie: Ok. See you at the party.

Marshall exited her parlour and went to Mr.Porters restaurant.

Mr.Porter: Hey, that's out birthday pup! Good to see you. I have a little present for you.

He gave Marshall a bag of special chocolate pup treats with strawberry inside.

Marshall: Thank you very much! See you on party!

Mr.Porter: See you too.

Marshall decided to return back to the Lookout. It was already evening. When he entered the Lookout is was dark inside, untill...

Everybody: SUPRISE!!!

Ryder: Happy birthday Marshall!

Chase: Happy birthday bro!

Everest: Happy birthday Marshy!

Marshall (shocked and excited): Thank you soooo much! Just like I imagined: a suprise birthday party!

Zuma: What did you expect dude? Let's start the party!

The party has started. Everybody were dancing, talking and eating. Marshall was staying near table, when Everest came.

Everest (smiles): Mmmmm! Looking impressive Marshy!

Marshall: Thanks Eve! It's Katies idea. I was the first customer to try this (proud).

Chase (giggles): Ok ok. It's your birthday and you deserved this achievement. No sarcasm! Argh! I wish I could do this for anniversary date with Skye!

Marshall: She can do this. Just tell her, and she'll made it. Count this, like you reserved it.

Chase (hugs Marshall): Thanks, buddy! Now let's eat the cake! Oh, and...

Marshall: Yeah?

Chase: I love you... not like a best friend...

Marshall (quite shocked): You mean...

Chase: As a brother!

Marshall: I love you too bro!

They high-pawed each other and hugged.

Skye: Well, well, well!

Chase: Skye! That's not what you're thinking about!

Skye: I heard everything. It's okay. Me, Chase and Everest got a special present for you.

Marshall: Ok.

They went to plate with birthday cake, where was also the TV. Ryder was doing something in computer with Rocky.

Ryder: Ok! We're ready! Chase!

Chase: Look, Marshall. We've remebered about conversation with your memories about Tom Kristensen and we decided to make a present including himself. So 3, 2, 1, go!

Ryder started to call Tom and seconds later his face appeared on TV screen.

Tom: Can you hear me guys?

Rocky: Loud and clear!

Tom: Great! M-m-marshall?

Marshall: T-t-tom Kristensen?

Tom: Buddy!! I've missed you so much!!!

Marshall: I've missed you too!!

Tom: So, happy birthday. Wish you to be fast like me and getting married to your girlfriend hahaha!!

Marshall (blushed): Thanks Tom!

Tom: So, I have a present for you. Are you ready?

Marshall: Yes! Show me!

Tom: Ehh, nothing to show! My present for you is... participation in 24 hours of Le Mans race!!!

Marshall (excited): No way!!! (turns to pups) You can't...

Chase: It's truth Marshall!

Rubble: We had got sad seeing you filled with memories about happy days with Tom.

Skye: So we decied to make this memories real again. And yeah I was in your pup house to find his phone number, so...

Marshall: Well, if you want to, OK!

Tom: Oh yeah! This is gonna be reaaal fun!

Marshall: But who was the creator of this?

Everest: Me!

Marshall (moved and huggs her with tears): T-thank y-you.

Everest: Hey, don't cry. You're welcome.

Marshall: I'm so happy. Tears of happiness!

Everest: Awww Marshy (kisses his cheek).

Tom: It's soooo cute! Well, I need to go. See you at Curcuit de la Sarthe! Oh, I forgot! Marshall.

Marshall: Yeah!

Tom: I have a deal for you. If you win this race, you can ask me anything, because I'm leading in Drivers Standings in WEC!

Marshall: Really?! Amazing!

Tom: You can ask already, so I can remember.

Marshall: Let's do it after the race, ok?

Tom: It's your call. Bye guys, have a nice party!

Pups: Bye, Tom!

Pups and Ryder enjoyed the party and after this went to sleep.

That's the end of the chapter! Hope you like it! See you soon and stay safe ))))