Things getting dramatic

Meanwhile Everest was in abandoned house laying on the floor. Toyota crew was holding her there for 6 hours already, without giving food or drink, which affected Everests health too much. Suddenly, Mr.Morimoto appeared on screen.

Crew man #1: Hey boss!

Mr.Morimoto: Hi, how's our girl doing?

Crew man #1: She's feeling quite dizzy and weak. 

Mr.Morimoto: Just like I needed it!

Everest (weakly): You are selfish sadist! What have I done to you?!

Mr.Morimoto: You? Absolutely nothing! Your boyfriend caused problems!

Everest (weakly): What did he do to you?

Mr.Morimoto: He's just faster than my drivers, and he'll pay for it!!

Everest (weakly): Really? Well, how many times did you win this race?

Mr.Morimoto: We won it for 5 times in a row. Why are you asking?

Everest (weakly): Just to guess, why are you out-brained. A normal chief of your team would move on and respect other team, who-

Mr.Morimoto: Blah blah blah. I need win at all costs!! And I told your dalmatian, that he needs to lose this race to us if he wants you back alive.

Everest (weakly and laughs): I know that you'll bring me dead to him, even if Marshy will lose a race for you.

Mr.Morimoto: How did you guess?! He just told the same thing!!

Everest (weakly): We love each other, that's all.

Mr.Morimoto: Alright, you deserved a punishment, you will be alone in darkness and every 2 hours, one of my crew men will hit you! (laughs maniacally)

Everest (weakly): You know that it'll bring some international problems for killing Paw Patrol pup? Oh wait, you don't care about it. You just piece of bearded garbage!

Mr.Morimoto: How you dare to talk to me like this?!!

Everest (weakly): Because it's true!!

Mr.Morimoto: Alright boys, exit the house and Satoru, hit her somewhere, in belly for example! She's annoying!

Satoru: Got it boss.

Toyota crew exited the house as Satoru hit Everest in belly, making her moan in pain and hold back tears, then he exited the house too. Little did they knew, one of Toyota members decided to help Paw Patrol and just when Mr.Morimoto exited his cabinet, he quietly went in and saved all call on USB-flash. Then he ran to Audi garage and got greeted quite angrily.

Toyota member: Wait wait wait! I want to help you, I have a replay of call!

Audi member: Which call?

Toyota member: A talk with your girl pup and Mr.Morimoto.

Meanwhile a night has appeared and it was quite harder to find current place where Everest was being held. Then Ryder got a call from Tom.

Ryder: What's up?

Tom: Guys!! We got a replay of call between Morimoto and Everest. You can use it and find coordinates of house where Everest is! Do it quickly, she's suffering from lack of food and water!!

Chase: I can do that, but it'll take 1:30 - 2 hours. 

Ryder: Alright Chase. Tom, send him a replay.

Tom: Ok, gotta go! Marshalls time stint is coming.

Ryder: Ok, tell "good luck" from us.

Tom: I will! 

Ryder ended the call and organized the meet. All pups arrived to Ryder for new instrcutions.

Ryder: Ok, we have a clue to find Everests location. Chase will hack a call replay. We need to wait untill he'll do his thing. Right now, we need rest.

Chase: I'm on it already Ryder sir!

Skye: You can do this Chasey!

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe ))))