The chase

As Nico was fighting against Toyota, Paw Patrol did half-way to the hospital. They were driving as fast as they could to save more chances for Everest to survive. Little did they knew, Satoru and his gang were on their way to stop them, driving on bikes. But they were too far, so Ryder and pups didn't hear them approaching. On race track, Nico was defending for his life against Stoffel, who caught him fast by cheating with freezing oil. They were battling for almost 2 hours, and they will go on last driver change after next 2 laps. Audi crew told Nico that he needs to enter the pit-lane ahead of Vandoorne and it was not so hard task as Nico thought. Sure, Toyota was like a rocket on straights, but aggresive drive from Toyota driver caused more tyre wear, which leads to less grip in corners, so Nico took that advantage and managed to hold Stoffel behind him.

Owen: You're a true hero Nico!! Box box box, we're ready for you!

Nico: Copy box!

Mark: Alright Marshall! It's now or never!

Tom: We believe in you pal!

Marshall: Let's do this!

Meanwhile Ryder and pups almost escaped the forest, when suddenly Chase heard multiple engine sounds, which made him realize that Toyota crew is chasing them.

Chase: Guys! Looks like we have guests!

Rocky: Oh man! They don't want to let us reach the hospital!

Skye: Calm down guys, I have an idea! Chase, use your siren and lure them into trap. They don't know in which car we're delivering Everest, so lets use it!

Zuma: That's good idea dudette! It's all in now!

Ryder: Alright! By my command, we turn in different ways at closest crossroad.

2 minutes later Ryder and pups were drving on normal road and approached crossroad. Then Ryder shouted: "Now!!" and Chase turned left, while the rest of pups turned right. Chase turned his siren and lights on, making Satoru believe that Everest in that car.

Satoru: Separate in two groups. Don't let that police pup go away!

Toyota crew went separate on 4 bikes to both directions. Skye was flying above them and monitoring the situation.

Skye: Ok, they went 4 people, both directions! 

Rocky: Nice, but how we can stop them? Chase has spikes and sort of police equipment!

Rubble: Use your banana machine. I have an idea too!

Rocky: Alright!

Ryder: I'll navigate them Skye, go help Chase!

Skye: You're on it!

Skye flew towards Chase, while Ryder and rest of pups were preparing themselfes for new fight. Meanwhile, track situation suddenly got worse. Audi pit crew couldn't take off front left wheel, which forced them to delay Marshalls start of his stint. Toyota pit crew managed to service their car faster and Fernando sprinted past Audi garage and at this moment, the wheel went off. Marshall quickly jumped into car and turned the engine on, just after all fresh wheels were fit on car. He drove from garage, feeling quite broken. Now it'll be very hard to catch cheating Toyota.

Mark: Alright, don't get down! Remember, this oil will cause problems! You're also going aggressive. Good luck!

Tom: Be fast like me, believe in yourself and catch his spanish tail!! Come on!

Marshall: Alright (sighs). Here we go!!

Marshall drove like bullet on track. The chase to Toyota has started.

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe ))))