Help outta nowhere

Ryder and pups got surrounded by Mr.Morimoto and his personal bodyguards, not knowing what to do next. Some of Toyota CEO' guys went to aim at Chase, who was injured and tried to find Everest. The boy was really frightened as Mr.Morimoto was looking at him with sinister smile, until he spoke.

Mr.Morimoto: Well, you just broke all my plans to win this race, because of Marshall. And I couldn't let it happen, so I decided to take something from you.

Ryder: But you didn't expect that we will come after Everest, did you?

Mr.Morimoto (quite annoyed): Of course I didn't! You just put your noses into wrong place! 

Ryder: We didn't mean to ruin your race, we just wanted to save our friend.

Mr.Morimoto (annoyed): Doesn't matter! You are gonna pay for what have you done.

Suddenly Tom called Ryder to tell bad news.

Tom: Ryder, I'm sorry, but Marshall is out of the race. He is out! So is Fernando Alonso!

This message made Toyota CEO chuckle and grin in satisfaction as Ryder looked at him in anger.

Ryder (angry): You are selfishly arrogant and fat BRAT!!

Mr.Morimoto (annoyed): How did you call me kid? Did your parents tell you that you need to respect old people?!

Ryder (angry): They did, but I won't respect the man, who wants the win by cheating!!

At this point, Toyota members brought Everest and Chase, making Ryder gasp and threw them on the road near Ryder. Then men nodded to Mr.Morimoto as he kept talking with leader of Paw Patrol.

Mr.Morimoto: So, I have a deal for you. You and your pathetic pups will be dead if you...

Ryder (serious): If we what??

Mr.Morimoto (grinns): If you... do nothing, because I'll kill right here, right now. If you'll run away, it won't help, I'll do everything to make your organization closed, so *points his gun at Ryder*, any last words?

Ryder: Never thought that I'll say it, but... screw you beardy piece of stupid garbage!!

Mr.Morimoto (angry): I'm done with your bravery! Say goodnight stupid Paw Patrol!

Just when he was about to shot at Ryder, one of his bodyguards suddenly screamed and fell down, following with second one down as well. Then outta of nowhere the police has surrounded all of them, making all guys from Toyota realize that it was the end. Mr.Morimoto tried to escape, but suddenly felt a massive pain in leg and fell down, and the one who gave a bullet to him, was Chase. Ryder, quickly realizing that threat is gone quickly went to Chase and Everest to gring them to cops.

Ryder: Thank you soo much! How did you find us?

Policeman: Your puppy had a special device, which can call the police.

Chase (softly): You created it for mine uniform, for that journey Ryder.

Ryder: Haha! Clever me.

Policeman: Don't worry monsieur. We'll bring these two to hospital.

Ryder: One of these pups is pregnant. Not police one.

Policeman: Roger. Follow us!

The police cleared the street and drove to hospital with Ryder and pups behind, having a rock in their souls because of Marshalls' retirement. However they were completely wrong and so was Tom.

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it!! The book will have 4 or 5 more chapters! See you soon and stay safe ))))