We almost there

While Marshall was doing his race on the track, Ryder and pups were waiting for Chase, who was still trying to locate Everest by call replay. He said that it'll take 1:30 or 2 hours and when Ryder and pups were resting, Chase working through night. Luckily, he finally managed to find Everest and feeling tired, fell asleep with huge smile on his face. The next morning Ryder woke pups at 5 a.m, saying that they shouldn't lose time or Everest condition will get to critical state. They saw Chase, who was sleeping and tried to wake him up. Then Skye saw coordiantes on screen.

Skye: Looks like Chase found Everests location. Look!

Ryder (looks at screen): Yep! You're right! I'll send you location on your GPS! 

Skye: What about Chasey?

Ryder: Oh well, you'll wake him up. Stay with him.

Skye: Got it!

Ryder: Alright! Let's roll!

Ryder and pups, except Skye and Chase drove to Everests location. During their journey Ryder called Tom, who was watching Marshalls race.

Tom: Yeah?

Ryder: We found Everests location! We're going there!

Tom: Thank God! I'll tell Marshall! Be careful, Toyota members could be somehwere around and attack you.

Ryder: Ok, thanks for warning!

Tom: Good luck folks!

Meanwhile Marshall had only 1 hour left to drive as he was managing and Fernando was pushing, but Dalmatian was managing only ERS, whilist other compounds like fuel and tyres were looking good. They looked so good, that Fernando still couldn't get close to Marshall. Last time the gap was 20 seconds, at last hour of stint for both drivers the gap decreased only to 11 seconds. Tom came to Mark with request to tell Marshall about the rescue.

Marshall: Mark, I don't have any info about Fernandos' pace yet!

Tom: You'll get that later! Your friends found her. I mean, where she is!

Marshall (excited): I'm gonna drive faster, don't stop me!!

Tom: Hahah, okay buddy!

Tom thanked Mark as Marshalls enginner continued giving information to Marshall. In Toyota garage Fernandos' enginner told him the directive from Mr.Morimoto.

Engineer: I'm sorry mate, but your boss told you to do next thing: at the end of the race, you'll crash into Marshall on purpose.

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe )))))