A visit

The next day after celebrating a win in Le Mans Marshall woke up first and stretched himself. Finally, he'll visit Everest and his child since her kidnapping, but he decided to check the others, because they might still sleeping. So Marshall went to room where Ryder and pups were resting and opened the door. He looked inside and saw that Chase also woke up and was trying to wake Skye up too. Moments later, Chases' nuzzles gave an effect and Skye also woke up, which made Marshall giggle.

Chase: Oh, morning Marsh. 

Marshall: Morning you too.

Skye: Seems someone is mega ready to see his beloved.

Marshall: Of course I am!

Suddenly the trio heard groans behind them and turned around to see Ryder and Rocky waking up, then they looked at each other with frown on their faces and giggled from embarrasment, because their talk woke up other guys.

Ryder: Ughh... Oh, good morning pups.

Rocky: Yeah, good morning.

Marshall: Morning Ryder, sorry if we woke you up.

Ryder: It's fine. Ready to see Everest again?

Marshall: I'm fired up!

Ryder: Good! Chase, wake Zuma and Rubble please.

Chase: For sure!

5 minutes later

Ryder and pups were enjoying breakfast as Tom entered their room, already wearing casual clothing, not team clothing. As championship was over, the team was having a 3-day rest, after which they'll go back to their HQ back in Germany. Knowing Toms' and Marshalls' old relationship, Audi team principal allowed dane to go with his new friends.

Tom: Hey everyone! Bon appetit.

Chase: Hello Tom, thanks.

Tom: Sooo, when we will go to visit Everest?

Zuma: Ryder went to make a call to hospital where Everest and her child is resting.

Tom: Alright. How long it'll take?

Skye: He actually went minute ago to do it. Should be back soon.

Just as she said that Ryder entered the room, causing Tom to turn around and jump a little as leader of Paw Patrol arrived quite unexpectedly for him. Marshall just giggled from that moment, so did other pups.

Ryder: Oh hey Tom.

Tom: Hey there! Are we ready to go?

Ryder: Yup! The doctor said that she woke up and ready to have a visit from us. The puppy is sleeping, but it's OK.

Rocky: Then what we are waiting for?

Pups quickly finished with breakfast and went to put on their clothes. 2 miuntes later, Ryder, pups and Tom exited the paddock and started making their way to hospital. During their walk, Tom was feeling quite uneasy as he moved his look to Ryder, then to each pup, like he was trying to say something, but didn't know was it a good time for it. Chase noticed that and decided to sort it out.

Chase: Whatcha thinking about Tom?

Tom: Me? Oh, nothing hehe.

Chase: Lying.

Tom: Who, me?

Chase: Yes, you.

Skye: Why are you bothering him Chasey?

Chase: Because I feel that Tom wants to say us something, but he resists himself from that.

Tom: Alright, I do. It's about your deals with me.

Marshall: Before the race, right?

Tom: Yes. Now, as everything is settled and facts are comfirmed, your wishes will be realized. One is already done.

Then Tom took out from his pocket a teal collar, which looked like just Marshalls' old collar and also a photo with him on podium wearing that old collar. He handed collar to Marshall and a photo to Ryder.

Tom: In a memory to our meet!

Ryder: Thanks man.

Tom: The other deals are also sealed, but you need to come at Le Mans next year.

Ryder: We'll try to come if we won't have any plans.

Tom: Take your time.

Then they kept walking to hospital.

12 minutes later 

Ryder, pups and Tom were talking with doctor, who observed Everest last time. Before going for visit, they stopped at groceries to buy some oranges. Doctor said that she feels good and puppy is also getting his treatment. Finally they arrived at her room, as doctor walked away. Everest was just watching some TV and looking at her puppy who was still sleeping, untill she heard door opening and saw many familiar faces.

Pups: Everest!!

Everest: Ryder! Pups!! Tom! Marshy!!

They quickly went to her bed a made a group hug, not trying to choke her. As they released from it, Everest noticed that Chase had something white on his body and other pups had some scratches.

Everest: What happened to you?

Chase: Well, as we were saving your life, guys from Toyota tried to stop us.

Zuma: And we had a fight with them. Kind of.

Everest: Oh, thanks by the way. What's with Toyota now?

Tom: The team got disqualified and Mr.Morimoto got fired from his seat. In next 2 days he'll stand in judge with his close members.

Everest: Thank God to that. Anything else?

Chase: Marshall won the race and championship as well. 

Everest: Congrats. Still, where's he?

Chase: Oh shoot, I'll let him trough. Sorry bud.

Marshall: It's fine.

Marshall appeared in front of his girlfriend as they immideately hugged each other tightly. Ryder, Tom and pups just smiled from that lovely view. Then Ryder looked on the left to see a puppy and smiled in his mind as well.

Ryder: Looks like we have a new member in our family.

Pups turned to the left as well to see a little beauty and let out a long, but quite 'aw'. Tom just chuckled from that and then kept watching at couple. As they stopped embracing, Everest kissed Marshall on forehead.

Everest: Well done, I'm so so proud of you.

Marshall: You're welcome dear. And hey, I came without empty paws.

Then he took out a teal collar as Everest slightly gasped and took off her collar, so he could put a new collar on her. Then she laid her head on pillow and looked to the right. Marshall also did that to see his puppy, healthy and alive. Tears appeared in his eyes as he nuzzled his mate.

Marshall: Any ideas about naming it? Is it a boy or a girl?

Everest: It's a boy. His name is... I actually have no idea.

Chase: How about... KJ!

Skye: Haha, what?

Chase: Kristensen Junior. Sounds nice, and... it's also in our memory about meeting Tom. If not him and his idea about going to Le Mans, nothing like this would happened!

Skye just snuggled into Chase as Evershall looked at each other and nodded in accepting Chases' idea.

Pups: Hello, KJ.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe ))))