Chapter 11

Hoseok sent this on twitter and hadn't attracted any attention but the video of the reporters interviewing Jin started to become popular on the Internet.

In particular, the dazed Jin speaking in a confused voice made some netizens burst with motherly love. They itched with the desire to touch his face. The netizens with faster hand speed relied on this video to make a series of expression packs and photos. 

For example, 【 Jinnie is a good baby, Jinnie doesn't know anything 】, 【 Jinnie is surprised 】, 【 Don't fool me 】, 【 I am still a child 】, 【 Jinnie bows 】etc. quickly spread on the Internet.

Perhaps the people who used these emojis didn't know Jin's name but he was quietly increasing his sense of presence in another way.

Once this interview came out, Ken's fans started to crazily praise Jin, from his appearance to his personality. There was even the default agreement that the two people were good brothers.

I Love Ken Oppa: Ken oppa is good friends, unlike some people who want to be popular. I advise the marketing friend to not deal with 38 tier artists who rely on the fact that Jin doesn't have a twitter account to brazenly gain hype while stepping on another crew member.

Ken's Hand Warmer: My Ken oppa is an honest boy who doesn't know how to market himself, simply letting some shameless people smear him.

Ken saw that his fans took the opportunity to sell him as miserable and almost vomited up his meal. Ken bought a water army every day to boast about himself. How could he not understand marketing? However, they wouldn't get involved in such a big mess in order to not drag their beloved artists into the water.

For Ken's PR team, Jin standing up to speak for Ken was an unexpected joy. Ken's agent was full of emotions as he spoke to Ken. "I didn't expect that someone would selflessly speak for you."

Anyone could see that Jin remaining silent was the best choice. If he was Jin's agent, he would've stopped Jin from talking at this time.

Wasn't he a fool to not take advantage of such a good opportunity to sell himself as miserable?

However, this fool helped his own artist so he only felt happy.

"Our side hasn't contacted Jin's PR team yet he took the initiative to speak for you. If it wasn't for him, the chocolate endorsement you just got would be lost. This is a big favor and you should remember to thank Jin personally. I'll see what resources are suitable to be introduced to Jin, which can be regarded as paying back the favor." The agent looked at Ken. "You aren't the same type of actor. Even if he has a chance to develop in the future, he won't pose a great threat to you."

Ken, "......" 

They weren't the same type so he should abandon his dislike?

"Previously, I didn't bother pursuing the matter when you targeted Jin. However, from today on, don't have any conflicts with Jin." The agent pointed to the online data. "Now everyone knows that Jin spoke up for you. If you do too much to him in the future, you will become a white wolf in everyone's eyes. Understand?"

Ken was angry for half a day and couldn't help saying, "Jin has a fart team. He is too poor to even have an assistant."

"A bullied and poor young person with no background can become popular. Do you know that this means?" 

"What?"

"It means that he has popularity in his life." The agent tapped the keyboard. "Multiple friends have many roads. If you really disliked him then you should've kicked him out of the drama crew in the first place, not giving him a chance to appear on the stage. Now that he has gained popularity, you have to bear it well even if you don't like it."