Chapter 80

After eating, Jin sat on the sofa. Hoseok stared at him and wondered how to speak.

The hot topic related to Jin was unexpectedly withdrawn shortly after it went up. Their team didn't even have time to act. According to a general company's thinking, they would definitely hype up this matter to try and enhance the audience's sympathy and tolerance of Jin.

SM Entertainment was a mature company and definitely understood the benefits of this incident. However, the company didn't do anything and even expressed that it would respect Jin's choices. The company would fully cooperate with the team's work.

"The hot topic has been removed and you don't have to care about the things online." Any words were lacking at this time. "Rest early in the evening and after a few days, the heat will eventually disappear."

"I know." Jin handed a bag of dried fruits to Hoseok. "Eat while speaking?"

Hoseok, "......"

It seemed that Jin really was unaffected if he was in the mood to persuade Hoseok to eat.

"Schedule a talk show for me." Jin peeled pumpkin seeds. "Many people are concerned about my life and I can't let them worry."

"But..." Hoseok really didn't want Jin to think about those days.

"The past must always pass." Jin put the peeled pumpkin seeds on Jungkook's palm. "Only when you let go of the past can you face the future."

Hoseok was slightly stunned before suddenly smiling again. Yes, that strong boy had grown up and was now stronger than ever.

"Okay."

After discussing the talk show, Jin sent Hoseok away and sat back down next to Jungkook. The pumpkin seeds in front of Jungkook had been piled up into hills. They were all peeled by Jin while he was chatting with Hoseok.

"Eat." Jin pulled out his phone. "You don't know how hard it is to peel whole pumpkin seeds."

Jungkook wanted to say, 'Next time, we'll buy the ones without the shells.'

Then he saw Jin's toes and swallowed back the words. He grabbed a blanket to cover Jin.

"I'm happy when eating pumpkin seeds." Jin leaned on Jungkook. "If your mood isn't good then it is easy to become old quickly."

Jungkook didn't speak.

"Still unhappy?" Jin put down his phone and chuckled. "I've long forgotten the past. Why are you the one sulking instead?"

"10 years ago, I was 18." Jungkook rubbed his temple. "I could've helped you."

"What silly words are you saying? We didn't know each other at the time. You didn't know me so how could you help?" Jin patted his stomach. "I don't have Doraemon's pocket here to take out a door to any time and space."

Jungkook reached out and rubbed Jin's head, as if coaxing a three year old child. "Then I'll fill your pocket for you."

"A man's head can't be touched." Jin rubbed Jungkook's hair in return. "I'm living very well now. Don't sulk about the past. It isn't worth it."

Jin continued, "I'm not angry yet you're still angry. Are you stupid?"

Jungkook didn't know if he was stupid or not. He only knew that if he could return to 10 years ago, he would take Jinnie away, giving him the best clothes, the best education and the most interesting toys, never allowing him to be wronged.

"The university entrance examination is a few months away. Do you want to try it?"

This question made the still smiling Jin stunned. "Why are you bringing up this matter?"