Chapter 59

At the headquarters of Borahae, the staff of the assistant department was very serious today.

Krystal put down a bag and whispered to her colleague, "What's going on today? Everyone seems to be very serious."

"Shh," her colleague said. "Today is the quarterly report meeting and the general manager of the branches will come for a meeting. You haven't passed the internship period so don't go to the president's office today. You can't afford any trouble."

Krystal hurriedly nodded.

After a while, once everyone began to speak, she carefully asked, "The other day, I read a news report. I didn't expect the senior members of our company to like an actor."

"Are you talking about Jin?" Her colleague smiled. "He looks good, his acting skills are great and I really like him. Even Special Assistant Kim is secretly watching the dramas shot by Jin. This is our department's open secret."

Krystal nodded and gave snacks to her colleagues.

At the end of the quarterly report, Jungkook sat in place without moving. Taehyung saw that he didn't seem to be in a bad mood and whispered, "Sir, is there a problem with the contents of the meeting?"

Jungkook shook his head. " Jin wants to sell things and is in very high spirits. How can I let him have a fun time?"

"Arrange buyers for him?" Taehyung suggested. "Children who are half-grown have a freshness for things they haven't done before. If you are worried that he isn't having fun, you can hire someone to act as a buyer to let Mr. Kim have some fun."

Jungkook nodded. "Make the arrangements now."

Not long after, Taehyung returned with a strange expression. "Sir, there was an accident after things were arranged."

"What happened?"

"By the time the person I arranged arrived at the market, Mr. Kim had sold out of items and two aunts are arguing over who will buy the last few kilograms of sweet potatoes. The scene was full of people watching and we couldn't squeeze in." In order to comfort Jungkook, Taehyung especially added, "Mr. Kim is quite talented in doing business. He can even conquer fussy aunts."

"He did a great job." Jungkook adjusted his sitting posture and inexplicably felt a bit... proud.

Jin himself didn't expect the two aunts to quarrel. He wanted to persuade them but the two aunts roared, "Adults are arguing. Young people should go to the side!"

He was yelled at and crouched back in place, hand holding his chin as he listened to the two aunts quarreling.

"I saw it first!"

"I grabbed them first. If looking at something makes them yours, I see that this guy is so handsome. Can he be my grandson?"

Jin's hand on his chin moved to cover his face.

Seeing that the two aunts were becoming noisier, Jin was worried about any physical problems. He went to the next store to borrow two plastic stools and had them speak slowly while bringing them bottles of water.

"Aunties, please speak slowly. You look so good but you can't affect your appearance because you are angry." Once the two aunts took a few sips of water and their anger wasn't so heavy, Jin dared to come up to them and smiled. "There are so many stalls in the market selling sweet potatoes yet you are willing to come here to buy from me. It must be because you sympathize with my story, right?"