Chapter 84

The Lively Family chat group.

Hwasa : @Jungkook 100 days have passed.

After saying one month, a few months had actually passed. Jinnie was about to take the university entrance examination and Jungkook hadn't told Jinnie his true identity yet.

This big boss, why didn't he have the nerve to speak?

The person who usually found time to reply to Jin's messages actually didn't show up in the group for two hours this time. Hwasa knew that he was deliberately avoiding her but her courage wasn't big enough to find him for a private chat.

Jinyoung: Hwasa, what do you mean by 100 days? Are you talking about Jinnie's university entrance examination? There is only a week left and Jungkookie is accompanying Jinnie to do papers every day. I know you are worried about the test scores but you can't pressure him like this.

Joshua: Yes Hwasa noona, we are parents and we can't place too much psychological pressure on the candidate.

Mina: Hwasa unnie, the university entrance examination is approaching. Mr. Jungkook might be accompanying Jinnie to do homework and doesn't have time to read the group messages.

The Lively Family chat group was built after the barbecue party. The six people gathered in the group every day to chat about some small things. They were never lacking topics.

In the morning, they talked about the price of pork and at night, it was possible to talk about the price/performance ratio of cars. It was very lively. By the time Jin looked at the group, Hwasa noona's message to Jungkook had long been drowned out by hundreds of chat records.

"Hwasa noona is chatting with Mina about a new red lipstick again." Jin really couldn't tell what the difference between rouge red and sunset red was and put the simulation questions on the table. "I will answer some more questions."

In the past few days, there had been mainly shoots with supporting roles. Jin suspected that Director knew he was taking the university entrance examination and deliberately vacated the time before the examination, but there was no evidence for this speculation.

Jungkook nodded to Jin and while Jin wasn't paying attention, he opened Hwasa's chat box.

Jungkook: I'll do it once the university entrance examination is over. I don't want to influence Jinnie's performance because of something less important.

The world was big and the university entrance examination was the biggest. Jungkook's reasoning was impeccable and Hwasa couldn't refute it.

Most importantly, she heard Jin bragging every day in the group about how powerful Jungkook was when answering questions. Hwasa felt that it wasn't good to have a showdown so early. If Jinnie fell out with Jungkook because of this, where could he find such an excellent free tutor?

For the sake of his children's achievements, Hwasa noona became an unscrupulous parent.

On the evening of June 5th, Jin only shot two or three scenes before being rushed home by Director, who asked him to return to filming on the 10th.

"Jinnie, wait." Seon Ho called out to Jin. When the rest of the crew wasn't paying attention, he handed Jin an eraser. "Take this. This is what I asked my assistant to buy from a monastery."

Jin looked at it. The eraser was covered with poor quality paint and there was the words 'high school champion' printed on them.

"Thank you hyung." It might be superstitious but the heart was the most important thing.