Chapter 13

"Don't panic. I'll ask someone to inquire about SM Entertainment." Yoo ri's PR agent didn't know what SM Entertainment's side meant. He quickly took out his phone and contacted a friend who would know the inside story.

After making inquiries, the agent looked puzzled. "There isn't any news about SM Entertainment signing Kim SeokJin."

"Why did they join in? Are they doing charity?" After the big shock, Yoo ri was furious and spoke with no scruples. "They might be a large company but they should still do things according to the rules."

As a rule, it was generally impossible to interfere if two companies had no conflict of interest. She and SeokJin were just two 18 tier online drama actors. How could they hinder SM Entertainment?

"Don't be so quick to criticize. Think about anyone who has offended SM Entertainment lately." The agent thought more than Yoo ri and didn't dare to offend SM Entertainment.

"I'd like to offend them. I should have a chance to meet them." Yoo ri snapped out. "What should we do now?"

"Don't make any comments online. All notices should be removed." The agent saw Yoo ri look scared and comforted her, "Currently, the drama hasn't finished airing and SeokJin would make things too stiff. If a reporter asks about it later, just say that you are ordinary friends with SeokJin."

Now was the information age and netizens were in contact with many interesting news. It was easy to put things behind them after a few days and they would forget about this matter.

He clocked on the twitter of SeokJin's agent and saw the contents of Hoseok's post a few hours ago.

The agent wasn't happy when he thought about how the other side had prevented them from being tied up with hype. Speculation as the drama was airing would only benefit both sides. Why did artists like to act like paragons of chastity?

In order to prevent losing her dignity in the industry, Yoo ri's side didn't dare do anything. They had to forward Hoseok's twitter post and say that this was a rumour. She was just good friends with Kim SeokJin.

The netizens soon found that once Yoo ri's studio forwarded Hoseok's twitter, Hoseok didn't reply to the studio's comments or forward this twitter post. Anyone could see that Yoo ri was singing a solo show.

The netizens who originally didn't understand the cause of effect immediately saw the truth of the matter and taunted Yoo ri. In addition, SeokJin's face fans went to Hoseok's twitter and said he had redeemed himself. He didn't have to go out of the entertainment circle alone for the time being.

"Jung Hoseok is a good person. You must take care of our baby."

"Hoseok oppa, remember to go back and tell that baby that a woman at the foot of the mountain is a tiger. The wildflowers on the side of the road can't be picked."

"My little baby's home photo is delicious. I want to do uncivilized things to him below the neck. I'm going to wear the same type of pajamas and it will be like sleeping with the baby."

"Hoseok oppa, opening a noodle store isn't fun. You can't earn a lot of money even if you wake up early and sleep late. You must not take the baby on the wrong path!"

Hoseok silently read through the comments and was speechless. He couldn't take Jin out of the entertainment circle to open a noodle store at this time. He shook Jin, who was lying on the sofa playing with his phone. "Jinnie, tomorrow I will accompany you when you go record a program."