Chapter 73

During the meal, Chanyeol found that although President Seo was enthusiastic about Jin, he was very considerate and wouldn't create any bad associations. For those who had been in high positions for a long time, this type of situation showed that he respected Jin to the point of flattery.

Chanyeol glanced silently at Jin, who was eating the free fruit plate from the restaurant.

Schrodinger's background.

Jin's phone rang and the talking President Seo immediately stopped all movements.

"I'm sorry." Jin apologized to the two people and connected the call while heading to the bathroom. President Seo vaguely heard Jin call the other person on the phone as 'Kookie.'

Clatter.

The chopsticks in President Seo's hand fell against the edge of the bowl and made a shrill sound.

"My hand slipped." President Seo smiled politely but the hand holding the cup was trembling.

Chanyeol was unclear but President Seo knew who this 'Kookie' was who called. Mr. Jungkook took the initiative to call, showing how close the two of them were in private.

Some time ago, he heard that Mr. Jungkook moved into the villa where he lived when he was young but the news hadn't been confirmed. It wasn't until he watched Seclusion Mountain Forest a few days ago that he found the place where Jin lived was the same as the place where it was rumored Mr. Jungkook was now living. If he couldn't guess the relationship between the two people then all the years he had lived had been in vain.

The mysterious and indifferent Mr. Jungkook actually had such a good relationship with an entertainer of SM Entertainment. He was naturally firmly covering up this news and stealthily being happy under the covers. Too many people wanted to hold onto Mr. Jungkook's thighs. President Seo leaned on Jin and finally saw the dream of being a thigh pendant.

I'm eating outside with President Seo and Mr Chanyeol." Jin reported his itinerary. "Have you eaten?"

"Okay."

"I'll pick you up in the evening."

Jin hung up and returned to the dining table. "I'm sorry, my friend's phone call has delayed everyone's time."

"It's fine. We're eating in private and there is no need to be polite." President Seo smiled more enthusiastically. "Is your friend looking for you? If you are in a hurry then I will ask Jimin to drive you over."

"It's okay. He is still working at the company. I will pick him up from work later in the afternoon." Jin picked up his chopsticks. "Shall we continue to eat?"

"Yes, let's eat." President Seo nodded.

Chanyeol and Jin had been in the same crew for months and were already familiar with each other. He saw Jin calling this person by a nickname and also picking them up from work, so he couldn't help asking, "Jinnie, are you in love?"

Falling in love at such a young age was bad for his career. If it was someone else, he would be too lazy to persuade them in case he offended people but Jin was different. "Jinnie, you are still young. You shouldn't think about things like falling in love too early."

"Cough cough cough cough!" President Seo covered his mouth and coughed desperately. He gazed at Chanyeol with a bit of panic and anxiety.

Chanyeol, I advise you to have a stronger desire to survive. If your words today reaches Mr. Jungkook's ears then someone will die.'

"President Seo, are you okay?" Chanyeol saw that President Seo was coughing and his cheeks were flushed. Chanyeol stopped caring about persuading Jin and reached out to pat President Seo's back.