Chapter 35

He was woken up by the loud knocking on the door. Jin reached out and touched the phone he had forgotten by his pillow. He half-squinted at the phone and saw it was nearly 12 in the morning. Who would knock on his door at this time?

He immediately remembered the fear caused by Yoo ri in the Overbearing Female President crew. He carefully peered through the cat's eye in the door and saw Ken's deformed face.

Jin opened the door. "Ken hyung, what did you find me for? Come in and speak."

Seeing Jin's sleepy eyes, Ken smiled angrily. "Sleeping, are you a pig who can keep sleeping?"

"It is midnight. Why aren't you sleeping?" Jin had long been used to Ken's tantrums. He turned to take a bottle of unopened water from the cabinet and handed it to Ken. "Drink some water and calm down."

"Are you giving me free mineral water from the hotel?" Ken held the water in his hand and couldn't believe his eyes. "Jin, how can you do this?"

"What's wrong with mineral water? It is healthy and quenches thirst." Jin was afraid that Ken's loud voice would wake up others. He hastily closed the door and smiled at Ken. "Ken hyung, if you don't want to drink it then leave it to me. I'll take it to the crew tomorrow."

Ken, "......"

After mixing in the circle for so long, Jin was the poorest actor he knew. He stared at Jin, opened the bottle cap and drank half of the bottle. "I'm sorry, I drank it."

Jin was silent. What on earth was this person doing?

"Jin, I didn't think you were this type of hypocrite." Ken threw the remaining half a bottle of water into the trash can and sneered. "On the surface, you say you have no endorsements yet you've been talking well with Borahae. Have you been playing me for a fool?"

"Borahae?" Jin was shocked. Wasn't this the place where Kookie hyung worked?

What did it have to do with him?

He looked down at the bottle of mineral water in the trash can and was a bit distressed.

"The official Twitter has publicized it. Are you still pretending?" Ken sat on the sofa. "SM Entertainment managed to help you get such a big resource. By the way, what's wrong with your agent? Why didn't you forward Borahae's Twitter post?"

"What post?" Jin removed his eyes from the trash can, opened his phone and found Borahae's Twitter.

Borahae's latest product endorsement?

His eyes widened as he stared, confirming that the person mentioned in the Twitter post was him. He quickly quit Twitter, opened his address book and called Namjoon's phone.

"Namjoon hyung, what is going on with this endorsement?" Jin scratched his head. "I've been too busy with filming recently. Did I miss any key news?"

"I thought you would be sleeping until tomorrow morning." Namjoon was particularly patient with Jin. "The contract you signed with the company states that the company needs your consent to use your personal Twitter account. That's why we haven't forwarded the post for you. However, don't worry too much. The studio Twitter has forwarded it first."

"No, I'm not worried." Jin whispered. "How can a company as big as Borahae find me as a spokesperson?"

"Don't look down on yourself. Your appearance is outstanding and fits their new product very well." Namjoon naturally wouldn't say that he didn't know what craziness Borahae was smoking and just praised Jin. "Your first endorsement is Borahae's watch. In the future, you will gain other big endorsements. This is more advantageous than other artists."