Chapter 57

Jin found the house he was staying in. There was another guest living there as well. He was the one who was chased by several geese and climbed a tree. Finally, his expression pack spread around the Internet. He was the rom-com actor, Kim Seon Ho.

Since participating in the program, Seon ho's serious and cold image was broken into pieces and couldn't be picked up.

"Hello, Seon ho Sunbae." Jin bowed toward Seon ho.

"Just call me Seon ho hyung." Seon ho saw that Jin was white and tender. Even the suitcase was a popular model from a luxury brand. This made him secretly complain in his heart. Did the program give him such a teammate to make them place last?

Regardless, friendship was first and the game was second.

The two people shook hands and Seon ho guided Jin to the room. In the room that was less than 10 square meters, there were two steel-framed beds with a quilt and bed cover placed on the beds.

Jin didn't wait for Seon ho to open his mouth as he lowered his suitcase, picked up the quilt, and quickly made the beds. "Seon ho hyung, which bed do you want to sleep in?"

Seon ho hadn't expected Jin's hands and feet to be so sharp and he patted Jin's shoulder excitedly. "The program team finally sent me a big general. I want to thank all the show's crew!"

The director sitting next to the monitor at this time, "......"

No, it was completely different from their plan.

Seon ho's personality was straightforward and he had no prejudices against newcomers who were famous due to an online drama such as Jin. In particular, once he heard that Jin could cook, he stared at Jin like he was looking at his biological brother.

After putting their things away, the guests had an hour of rest time. Jin quickly pulled out his phone to send a message to Jungkook.

Jinnie: I ate bacon in the village at noon and it was super delicious. I could've eaten two bowls of rice if there wasn't a camera shooting me.

Although the team was already shocked by the amount of food he ate.

Jinnie: The people in the program group are very good. They didn't deliberately make trouble and the air is excellent. It is just a bit cold. Fortunately, you had the housekeeper uncle bring me an extra coat.

It took a while for him to hear back from Jungkook.

Jungkook: Okay, pay attention to your body.

At 4 in the afternoon, all the guests gathered and Jin finally met the other four guests. There was a singer, opera actor, literary actor, and TV host. Jin was the only one who was a traffic star. For Jin's arrival, they all expressed great enthusiasm and implicitly asked if Jin could do farm work.

"Young people are good, young people are good at physical things."

"Right right, your hands and feet are good." The literary actor, Won Bin patted his shoulder. "Seon ho, let's change teams. I'll give Ji Soo to you."

Ji Soo, "???"

"Not long ago, you were still calling me Soo-ah and now you are changing to a younger and handsome guy?" Ji Soo pretended to wipe away tears. "Won Bin hyung, you're so heartless."

"Welcome to all guests to the recording of Seclusion Mountain Forest. Now we should clap to welcome the new guest of this episode, Jin, the show's face value!"