Chapter 123

The executives were very surprised when Jungkook came to the annual meeting. 

Then they saw Taehyung bring Jin over and Jungkook personally getting up to seat the person next to him and understood everything.

There were several entertainers performing on stage but the atmosphere at Jin's table was very serious.

Jin understood the pain of eating with the big boss.

"You can't eat pickled peppers." Jungkook saw that Jin was reaching out to grab the pickled chicken feet from the cold platter and grabbed his chopsticks. "You have been eating irregularly these days. First, drink a small bowl of hot porridge to nourish your stomach."

Jin gazed at Jungkook with pleading eyes and Jungkook ruthlessly shook his head. "No."

The others at the table, "......"

What a heartless man.

After coaxing Jin to eat half a bowl of porridge, Jungkook told everyone, "My family's Jinnie is still young. Please take good care of him in future co-operations."

He might be the boss of Borahae but he had many brands. 

There was no way for him to constantly stare at the cooperation between Jin and the company. 

He deliberately attended the annual meeting today to express his opinion. 

In the eyes of outsiders, it was difficult for him to have any sincerity toward Jinnie.

There were many unnecessary misunderstandings and insults in the world due to the inaction of one side.

After the meal, the eyes of the senior executives toward Jin changed a lot. 

If they used to regard Jin as a temporary person to be flattered, they now regarded him as the second boss.

For his sake, the boss not only attended the annual meeting in person but also spoke a lot.

He spoke a lot!

This was a man who cherished words like gold and didn't like noisy occasions. 

For another person, he went to an occasion he never appeared at previously, laughed and held hands with Jin. 

He didn't disguise the feelings between the two of them in front of the executives. If this wasn't love, what could be called love?

***

Borahae's annual meeting ended and the styling of the artists continued to be a hot topic. 

Of course, the one netizens envied most was Jin because everyone wanted to have a rich and generous good friend.

The heat of the Borahae annual meeting had just dissipated when the Spring Festival Gala on New Year's Eve finally came.

At 6 in the evening, the national television channel officially announced the programs of the Spring Festival Gala, which included favourite performers from three generations.

For the sake of the Spring Festival ceremonial feeling, everyone turned on the TV regardless of their interest in the contents of the program. This created a happy New Year atmosphere.

At 8:20, there was an opera performance. 

In the past, this type of program only interested the elderly people at home but currently, many young people were sitting in front of the TV and waiting for the performers to appear.