Chapter 121

Jin ran away around all and arrived at his parents' house before dark. 

By the time he opened the door with a key, his friends were already talking and laughing in the living room. 

Jungkook was tapping on his laptop in the corner and the house was very lively.

"Jinnie is back?" Dong Wook leaned out of the kitchen." Quickly wash your hands and then chat with your friends. The meal is almost ready."

"It is a good fragrance. What's so delicious?" Jin greeted his friends, put on his slippers and walked to Jungkook's side. 

He kissed Jungkook's cheek and once Jungkook looked over, he laughed and hid in the kitchen.

His friends saw the scene and smiled. Jinnie had a lover and relatives, they could finally rest assured.

"What are you doing in the kitchen?" Dong Wook was wearing an apron while stir frying vegetables. 

He saw Jin enter the kitchen and tried to drive him out. "The kitchen is so smokey and artists should protect their faces."

"It doesn't matter if I do it occasionally." Jin went to Bo-Ah's side and crouched beside her to peel garlic with her. "Mom, the mask I gave you, does it work?"

"It works." Bo-Ah laughed. "The aunt at the door wants your help buying her a few boxes."

The mother and son were whispering and the only person in the kitchen who was really busy was Dong Wook.

Dinner was ready and everyone sat around the table. 

Dong Wook picked up a drink on the table. "Come, let's have a drink together."

"Cheers."

Their cups came together and made a gentle noise.

"Jinnie's grades were particularly good before. Joshua never completed his homework during summer vacation and Jinnie had to help him. Later, the teacher praised Joshua, saying the homework was done really well."

"Yes." Jinyoung laughed. "At that time, it was Jinnie's first day of junior high and Joshua was already in high school. In order to thank Jinnie for his help, Joshua picked out a few coins and bought ice cream for Jinnie."

"That ice cream cost me five and I didn't want to eat it." Joshua was a bit embarrassed and scratched his head with a smile.

He still remembered when he bought the ice cream. Jinnie was so happy that he jumped up and down. 

He was afraid the aunt in charge of the yard would find him and hid in a corner of the fence. He only dared to go back when he finished it all.

Thinking about it now, Jin still thought the ice cream was delicious.

Dong Wook and Bo-Ah listened very carefully. They didn't want to miss anything that had to do with Jin.

"Jinyoung hyung, do you remember when you and Hwasa Noona returned from university and took us to the restaurant for the first time to eat lamb skewers?" Joshua smiled. "At that time, there were two meat dishes and two vegetarian dishes. In order to save money, we didn't want to buy any drinks so we drank the free tea provided by the restaurant."

At that time, they were really poor. Some meat dishes were 20 a skewer. 

As a result, they inserted two or three bamboo sticks in one chicken wing. They didn't eat a lot and most of it was vegetables.

Jungkook also listened very carefully. He picked up a piece of Jin's favourite food and delivered it to Jin's mouth. Jin opened his mouth to eat.

Snow was blowing outside the window, the lights in the house were bright and laughter was constant.