Chapter 87

Jin drank the entire bottle of water in one breath and his mood finally calmed down.

"Are you very thirsty?" Jungkook took a bottle of iced drink from the small ice box and handed it to Jin.

"Yes, I'm a bit thirsty." Jin placed the cold bottle to his face and his brain became sober.

Yet even if he was awake, he still shouted in his heart, "Jungkook is really good-looking!"

After eating the cheese prawns in the evening, Jin took a bath and hid in his room to put on a mask Yoongi had bought for him. Yoongi told him that an artist who didn't protect his skin wasn't qualified. Therefore, whenever he remembered, he would follow the steps Yoongi had written for him.

The moment the mask was taken off his face, the phone rang.

Jin picked up and Ken's roar came from the phone.

"Jin!!"

Ken hyung, it's so late and you're not asleep yet..."

"What bullshit about sleep? I'm asking you, do you have a good relationship with Kim Taehyung, the special assistant of Borahae's president?"

"What happened?" Jin bent down to the washing table to wash his face clean.

Ken heard Jin's calm voice and was angry. "Today, someone gave materials about you and Kim Taehyung to my company's marketing account. I helped you suppress it."

"Material about me and Special Assistant Kim?" Jin smiled. "Thank you Ken hyung but my relationship with Mr. Kim is just an ordinary friendship."

"Really?" Ken had seen the materials and it seemed quite... true. He almost believed it.

"The information said that you are a little pretty boy supported by Kim Taehyung. This is how you got the endorsement of the Bangtan watch. At Borahae's annual meeting, Kim Taehyung also introduced you to the senior managers of Borahae. Later, the senior managers of Borahae praised you on a TV program."

"Mr. Kim did introduce me to people at the annual meeting but what does that have to do with my pretty face?" Jin yawned. "Ken hyung, this type of explosive material is 10% true and 90% false. Don't take it seriously."

"Who told you to become popular so quickly? It is no wonder that all these people are coming to blacken you." Ken murmured in a sour way. "In any case, you are aware of this matter. You better discuss it with Kim Taehyung in advance and form a good coping strategy."

"Thank you, Ken hyung, I'll be careful."

"If you want to thank me, are there any guest roles in your recent movie? Let me do it."

Ken understood that as long as he followed Jin, even if he was playing a soy sauce role, he could still gain a sense of existence in the audience's heart. Mix with the son of fate and there would be meat to eat.

"Ken hyung, are you kidding me?" Jin got under the quilt. "Do you still need to be a guest in my crew?"

"Why? Are you looking down on me?"

Jin felt that the brain circuit of a rich second generation might be a bit different from ordinary people. He didn't play the protagonist and had to play the supporting role. Now, he was squeezing into the crew for a guest role. What was this image?

"Ken hyung, if you don't dislike it then I'll ask Director ." Jin welcomed Ken joining. Who would dislike the parent coming to give him snacks?

"Okay, I'll wait for your news." Ken hung up the phone and proudly spoke to the assistant. "As long as I ask Jin then he will never refuse me."