Chapter 101

For the next two days, Jin always felt that he wasn't right. 

He didn't want Jungkook to see it so he had to use his powerful acting skills to make everything as usual. 

On the return flight, Jin was somewhat glad. 

Once he returned to the crew, he would be a bit further away from Jungkook and perhaps he would return to normal. 

The plane took off and got further and further away from the beautiful island. 

Jin looked out the window and was somewhat reluctant to leave this place.

"Do you like it here?" A hand was placed on Jin's shoulders.

"Ah... um..." Jin looked at the hand on his shoulder and pursed his lips.

"Once your school is on holiday, I'll accompany you to play." Jungkook moved his hand away from Jin's shoulder. "Every year, I spend money to maintain the island. It is really a waste if I don't come to play."

The island was getting further and further away and it had now become a small dot. "Does it cost a lot to maintain this island?"

"It's okay." Jungkook stood up. "I'll go to the bathroom. If you're sleepy, go to the back lounge to sleep for a while."

Jungkook got up and left while Jin stared at his back in a daze, unable to speak for a while.

"Jinnie." Hwasa Noona walked to Jin and sat down, looking at him with concern. "Are you feeling awkward with Jungkook?"

Jin shook his head, "No."

"It's just that you've been too strange in the last two days." Hwasa Noona sighed. "Although I might be a helper or an unreasonable person, I still want to talk to you about this. Jungkook lets you do as you please. Don't be defensive to those who are obeying you or you will be unreasonable."

"Hwasa Noona, am I that type of person?" Jin didn't know if he should laugh or cry. "I had a good time with him."

"Other people can't see it but I can see it. In these two days, you haven't been quite right." Hwasa sighed. "It is said that people who are favored have no fear but there is only one true heart. If there is something then communicate it well. Don't hurt yourself or other people's hearts."

Jin was silent. Hwasa Noona had already seen that his attitude was a bit wrong. Then did Kookie hyung see it?"

"What's the matter? Just make it clear and don't make trouble. Do you hear me?" Hwasa saw that Jin wasn't speaking and reached out to knock him on the head. "The person who loses his temper because of the goodness of others is the real scum. If Jungkook is reluctant to teach you a lesson then I'll come."

"Hwasa Noona." Jungkook came out of the bathroom and saw Hwasa hitting Jin on the head. He reached out to cover the place where Jin was hit. "Calm down if you have something to say. Jinnie is still young."

"He isn't young. He is a 23 year old child." Hwasa saw Jungkook protect Jin and sent Jin a 'look at this person' look.

"It is the young couple's matter. Why did you run to intervene?" Jinyoung whispered once Hwasa returned to her seat. "Don't try and be persuasive."

"What do you know?" Hwasa stared at Jinyoung. "Do you remember how many detours we took when we fell in love?"

Jinyoung touched his head and smiled.

"Children like us don't know how to love or to be loved." Hwasa smiled bitterly. "I really can't bear to let Jinnie suffer on this road."

Jinyoung sighed. "I know you are reluctant to let Jinnie suffer but children have to grow up and understand life their own way. You ran to say some words but did he understand?"