Chapter 33

The filming of the wedding wasn't as romantic as it was in the TV series. Several cameras were aimed at the actors from different positions. There were the light, the sound crew and the rest of the drama's staff and actor, creating a mess. Any audience that had never been in touch with a crew would probably doubt that the scenes in dramas were really shot like this?

The camera was still adjusting the position. Jin and the opposing actress occasionally whispered quietly but based on their standing posture and distance, it could be seen that they didn't have much private communication. 

"This female artist is from Coban. Don't look at her gentle appearance. She actually mocked out Jinnie as prostitute actor." Yoongi whispered from beside Jungkook. "There are thousands of actors coming from Coban every year and there are several comparable to our Jinnie. As long as she opens her mouth she will show her superiority."

Yoongi couldn't forget that Jungkook was a super-rich demolition tycoon. He was afraid that Jungkook would see this female artist was beautiful and have other thoughts, so he quickly put on the mask of an artist. As a qualified assistant, he couldn't let his artist's friend become the gold master of another artist.

"Every department is ready." Director Choi saw several camera crews make gestures to him and pulled out his loudspeaker. "Everybody, keep quiet. Don't disturb the mood of the actors."

"Okay, the actors in the background should pay attention to their expression. One, two, three, go."

"Number one, give me a close-up on the embroidery."

They didn't spend so much money customizing clothes for no close-ups.

"Number two and three should get ready, the actors are going to cross the door."

The bridegroom dressed in red clothes and held one end of a red hydrangea. He slowly crossed the threshold and gently held the bride's hand, carefully helping her into the house. His eyes were tender like water. Although the entire hall was covered in red, his eyes were only focused on the bride, as if she was his own world.

"Ritual kneeling to heaven and earth."

"Paying respects to one's parents."

"Husband and wife worship."

"The fourth machine, close up on the eyes."

What pair of eyes were they?

Lingering, tender, tolerant and warm. Director Choi looked at the monitor and was very satisfied with the eyes. He even nodded. "The first machine, keep up and zoom in on the veil."

"Sunmi, my wife." The bridegroom's eyes were like blinking stars. "You've worked hard today."

"Go into the bridal chamber."

His cheeks were red as he reached out to gently hold the bride's delicate hand. "Come, I'll hold  you."

The bride's hand was tightly held as the two people turned toward the side door leading to the bedroom.

Jungkook sitting in the chair suddenly got up and took a step forward.

"Mr. Jungkook." Yoongi quickly reached out to stop Jungkook. He thought the other side was fascinated by the drama and quickly whispered, "The filming isn't over yet. Don't go there or this footage will be abandoned."