Chapter 102

At the end of the dinner, Jin said goodbye to the people of the crew and boarded the car.

Yoongi saw that Jin was silent and asked, "Jinnie, during the meal, you suddenly went out for a long time. Did something happen?"

"When I went to the bathroom, I met Joon Hong and talked to him for a while."

Yoongi, "......"

Was any first fighting involved in this talk?

"Wait a minute." Jin saw a flower store and asked Yoongi to stop the car. He got off wearing sunglasses and a hat.

The flower store wasn't big. 

A woman in her 20s or 30s was cleaning the branches and leaves on the ground while a little girl with braids was sitting at a table and doing homework.

Once Jin came in, the woman quickly put away her broom and mop. "Welcome."

The store was filled with flowers. 

Jin was dazzled by the flowers and plants and didn't know what to buy.

"Sir, who would you like to buy flowers for?" The woman smiled. "Elders, friends or a lover?"

"I..." Jin pulled down his hat. "The person I like."

The shopkeeper saw his shyness and knew this was a secret love. "Does she know your heart?"

Jin shook his head.

The owner knew more clearly. "Baby's breath, sunflowers or daisies are all fine."

"Also, does she prefer simpler or more beautiful flowers?"

"Simpler." Jin was very certain. "He doesn't like flowers that are too colorful."

The shopkeeper made a bouquet of daisies and baby's breath and placed it in Jin's hands. "I wish that your confession is a success."

Jin paid by scanning a code on his mobile phone. "Thank you."

Yoongi was so shocked that his eyes almost fell out when he saw Jin getting in the car with a bouquet of flowers. 

He was indeed a matchmaker system. 

Whoever he worked for as an assistant would fall in love. 

He felt suffocated along the way but didn't ask Jin who the flowers would be given to. 

In fact, he already had a vague guess in his heart but he didn't dare say it.

Once he sent Jin to the villa's gate, Yoongi pulled out his phone and called Namjoon. "Namjoon hyung, Jinnie... it is possible that he has fallen in love. We have to do a good job preparing public opinion."

He thought Namjoon would be angry or wonder what happened but Namjoon's tone was exceptionally calm. "Assistant Park has told me about this matter. We have already made several emergency public opinion plans on this side."

Yoongi felt some confusion. 

Even Assistant Park had to manage the matter of Jinnie falling in love? 

Then he thought about the suspected identity of Jinnie's love partner and realized. 

This thing wasn't terrible but he was afraid the big person would treat Jinnie as a victim to protect his reputation... although the man Jinnie liked wouldn't do such a thing.

***

When Jinnie wasn't at home, Jungkook liked to sit on the sofa and wait for him to come back.