Chapter 76

Jin was in a hurry and finally arrived at Borahae before work hours ended.

"Jinnie, let me go first." Yoongi whispered to Jin. "Don't let people recognize you. You are now a popular artist."

"How many popular artists are there in the entertainment circle?" Jin put on a mask. "It isn't something to be proud of."

"Can they compare to you?" Yoongi was very proud. "Your variety show performance in Seclusion Mountain Forest has been seen by all the producers of variety shows. In the past two days, the company has received many variety show invitations and the price is particularly high."

"Do you know what this means?" Yoongi proudly declared, "It represents that your value has risen."

"Yoongi, you have no brain to brag." Jin turned his hat over and put it on. Then he opened the door. "It is hard on you so go back earlier."

Yoongi watched Jin run out of the car and whispered, "Being an assistant is really hard. I'm telling the truth yet I'm not believed."

Jin entered through the door and the front desk employee bowed enthusiastically after seeing Jin. "Hello, are you here to pick up a friend from work?'

The girl at the front desk had a cute apple face. Jin smiled at her and then remembered he was wearing a mask, so the other person wouldn't be able to tell his expression. "Yes, thank you."

"No need for thanks." The front desk girl glanced at the time. "There are a few minutes before work ends. Or do you want to call your friend and let them know you have arrived?"

"It's fine, I've already sent him a message." Jin looked at the front desk girl. "Do you know me?"

"Last time you delivered a meal to a friend, I was also on duty." The little girl at the front desk tried hard to suppress her excitement. "It was Special Assistant Kim who helped you go upstairs so I remember it very well.

'Ahhhh, my baby is so polite! Although it was through a mask, I could see that he was smiling at me. My baby is really the best baby in the world. The best!'

"Special Assistant Kim?" Jin thought about it. "So Mr. Kim Taehyung is a special assistant?"

"Yes, Special Assistant Kim is very powerful. He is the special assistant of the big boss." The position of a colleague wasn't a business secret so the front desk girl said it with no psychological pressure.

It turned out that Mr. Kim Taehyung was a close confidant of the big boss. No wonder why the senior management respected him, whether it was at the annual meeting or the Bangtan watch company.

"Oops." A young woman in a professional suit accidentally fell to the ground, spilling a lipstick, mirror and other small accessories from her bag onto the ground. The place where she fell was only two or three steps away from Jin.

"I'm coming!" The little girl at the front desk rushed out in front of Jin, helping the woman up and stuffing everything into the bag. "You aren't hurt from the fall?"

Glancing at the name badge, it was Krystal from the assistant department. Sure enough, it was that black fan who seemed suspicious.

"I'm fine, thank you." Krystal hadn't expected the troublesome front desk employee to emerge. She clutched her sore knee and stumbled, about to fall again. This scheming woman, the direction of her fall was where the baby was standing.

The front desk girl reached out and pulled Krystal back. "It's okay."'

What black fan wanted to take advantage of her baby? so shameless!