Chapter 78

By the time Hwasa and Jinyoung returned to the box, Jin had fallen asleep on Jungkook. Jinyoung saw the two people snuggling with each other and was embarrassed to watch. He sat in the corner and pretended to play with his phone.

Hwasa was ready to speak when Jungkook raised an index finger to his mouth. "Shh, speak in a whisper."

Hwasa and Jinyoung, who also stayed up all night, "..."

Hwasa sat silently on a chair and pretended she didn't exist. There were exquisite dishes on the table but no one moved to eat them.

"You eat first," Jungkook whispered, "You don't have to wait for Jinnie."

Hwasa and Jinyoung were really hungry so there was no fake politeness. They picked up the chopsticks and grabbed at the dishes. Both of them were pragmatic and eating quickly wouldn't make them feel ugly.

This stemmed from their education at the welfare home. Their teachers taught their polite eating postures and how to become useful people in society. There weren't many healthy children like them in the welfare home because most of them had already been adopted. Several of them had been sent to the welfare home from before they could remember and didn't want to go to strange families.

There were several dishes that Jinyoung and Hwasa didn't touch. Although they didn't say anything, Jungkook knew they had left them for Jin.

After eating, Hwasa saw Jin move twice. Then Jungkook reached out in an extremely natural manner to pat his back gently, as if coaxing a child who couldn't sleep. Soon, Jin's entire body leaned on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook took off his suit jacket and covered him.

Jinyoung had always felt awkward in his heart. This Jungkook looked rich and had connections. He was several years older than their Jinnie and Jinyoung was worried that Jungkook was cheating Jin's feelings.

Now watching Jungkook's every move, he gradually saw that Jungkook was sincere to Jinnie. However, he was afraid and didn't want Jinnie to face rumors at a young age. He had a different vision of the world.

The room was very quiet. Jinyoung didn't know how to speak and Hwasa didn't dare to speak. Jungkook's attention was all on Jin and he had no intention of speaking. It wasn't until there was a knock on the door that the silence inside was broken.

Jungkook subconsciously wanted to reach out and cover Jin's ears but Jin woke up first. On the past two years of running around crews, Jin had developed the habit of waking up immediately in case of trouble.

"I'm so sleepy." He lay on Jungkook's lap. Then he remembered what Jungkook had said to him before falling asleep and his mood suddenly brightened.

Hwasa glanced at Jungkook before smiling at Jin. "You're finally awake. Have something to eat."

The door opened and Joshua in a suit and tie led the beautiful bride inside, sighing with relief. "We have greeted all the guests so I came here with Mina to grab something to eat."

On the wedding day, the bride and groom were the busiest and most tired people. It was only after sending away the guests that they had time to eat.

Jin saw that Jungkook's bowl was clean. "Kookie hyung, why haven't you eaten?"

He took off the chopsticks' sanitary cover and touched the dish to check the heat. "Wait, these dishes are a bit cold. I will ask the waiter to bring in some more."

"You don't need to be so particular. We just need to eat something." Joshua picked up the chopsticks and gave Mina her favorite dishes.

"No, Kookie hyung isn't in good health and can't eat anything too cold." Jin took the electronic ordering menu and added a few hot dishes."