Chapter 92

The prizes listed were too tempting. 

Jin couldn't help forwarding the lucky draw post of Bangtan watch.

Once the Jin fans discovered it, they condemned Jin's behavior of grabbing the fan welfare and asked him to delete it.

"Hahaha, the black fans are condemning the marketing accounts blackening Jin while the Jin fans are asking Jin to delete the lottery blog and to not steal the welfare of the fans."

"What type of silly idol and fans are these? Not only are the master and fans not normal, even the sunspots are strange."

"Hahahaha, Jin really deleted the post and then sent a wronged expression. As a result, none of the fans comforted him and instead praised him for doing well. I've been under the covers most of the night and the laughter of a pig has filled my room."

Jin's team hadn't expected that Jin would even forward the watch's lottery post. 

What wonderful operation was this?

Still, this was a lucky stroke. 

Now no one would think Jin was a pretty boy plaything raised by others. 

What pretty boy was so miserable that he wouldn't even let go of the lottery post from the brand side?

At home, Jin held his mobile phone and sighed while lowering his head. "They won't even give me a chance to win."

The fans were so ruthless.

They said they loved him but their behavior was too honest.

He put away his phone away and gently bumped Jungkook with his elbow. "These draws, what's going on?"

"I'm not sure. It might be the company's publicity strategy." Jungkook hurriedly denied it.

"You really weren't the one who arranged for them to help me?" Jin was very suspicious.

"Jinnie, you underestimate your own business value." Jungkook opened the comments area. "Strictly speaking, the company is using your popularity and setting a positive image in the hearts of young netizens."

Jin looked at the comments area under the post. 

The netizens were joking about the companies under Borahae, even calling them 'Bora people.'

"In recent years, the proportion of online sales has become larger and major brands are competing for online consumers. Borahae is no exception."

The proportion of online sales was indeed increasing but most of Borahae's brands in the industry didn't need this type of sales methods. Still, Jin didn't need to know this.

The thing Jungkook didn't expect was that in just one hour, the sales of many daily necessities under Borahae increased sharply. 

The sales department arranged for staff to deliver the packages overnight but still failed to keep up with the customers' needs.

The publicity department was in a complicated mood. 

They had invited Jin to act as the spokesman for Bangtan Watch but hadn't expected him to 'endorse' their other products together.

One employee joked, "Should we send Jin's side a big voucher?"