Chapter 114

Even a fool could see that Chanyeol's answer was mocking Sung-min. It was just that he didn't mention anything else. Why talk about a double? There must be melons to eat.

Netizens always liked watching excitement. They urged Chanyeol to speak more clearly.

Unfortunately, Chanyeol didn't satisfy the curiosity of the netizens. He threw a bomb and ran away, completely ignoring how curious they were and how eager they were to see excitement.

Of course, the happiest one was Jihye who was still fighting with Sung-min. She had been angry with Sung-min for a long time. Now seeing Chanyeol come out to implicate Sung-min, she quickly took advantage of the heat to disclose some things.

Jihye V: Some cheap people are cheap. If they see a sexy woman, they want to sleep with her. If they see a pure woman, they want to take advantage. Bah, sexy is just the appearance. If you want to sleep with a man then that is your choice.

Sung-min, this hypocrite and bastard, entered the crew and felt she was a woman who played casually. Therefore, he made various ambiguous hints towards her. Once she refused, he made trouble for her everywhere in the crew. The other day in front of the media, he hinted that she tried to seduce him and it didn't work.

Jihye couldn't bear it and publicly fought with Sung-min. Such a disgusting man. Even if all the men in the world died, she would rather sleep with women than him.

Originally, Jihye's words were believed. However, after Chanyeol stood up to speak, everyone was in a subtle mood. What if her words were true?

Everyone wouldn't believe it if a general traffic star came out to speak but Chanyeol was different. He had a strong identity and was currently a big brother of SM Entertainment. Since the broadcast of Sky Song, his popularity was even higher than that of Sung-min. There was no need for him to tell such a lie.

If Chanyeol didn't lie then did it mean Sung-min had a problem?

In order to prove that Chanyeol wasn't lying, Chanyeol's fans searched around for Sung-min's black materials. After checking, they found that Sung-min had done many things when he was young and just became popular. In today's entertainment circle, these actions would cause him to be scolded until he left the circle.

Of course, not too many people cared about these old materials. The fact that Jin was a double for Sung-min in the Heroic Ruler crew was the focus of everyone's attention.

Heroic Ruler was filmed two years ago and all Jin fans knew that Jin was still running around various crews at the time, bleeding in order to make a living.

The Jin fans pulled out the collection of clips of Jin's minor characters. Every time they watched this video, they felt sad. They hadn't expected Jin to act as a double in the Heroic Ruler and that he didn't even deserve to have a name. In addition, Sung-min shamelessly said in front of the media many times about how much he suffered and how many injuries he received when filming Heroic Ruler.

The result? The fight scenes talked about by the audience weren't shot by himself but by Jin! It was no wonder why Jin said in the interview that his first cooperation was in Heroic Ruler, not Sky Song. No wonder why they didn't see Jin's name when going through the cast list. It was because he was a double who shouldn't exist.

"An emperor is worthy of being an emperor. He is so good when lying."

"He really set himself up well as a dedicated person. As a result, he wasn't even willing to participate in the script reading before the startup. Wow, really great."

"Jin could bear it and didn't break through Sung-min's lies. If it was me, I would've jumped up long ago to tear off Sung-min's false face and punch him to the ground."