Chapter 12

The head of SM Entertainment Company walked carefully through the quiet corridor, afraid of the atmosphere. He didn't know why Mr. Jungkook, who previously refused to meet with him, suddenly changed his mind. Thus, he couldn't be careless at all. On weekdays, he was a person who stirred up trouble in the circle but he was nothing in front of this person.

"President Seo, please." The secretary smiled sweetly and led the way. President Seo thanked her and knocked on the door, not forgetting to neaten his clothes.

The door opened from the inside and a serious man in a black suit came out. "President Seo, please come with me."

"Thank you, Special Assistant Kim." President Seo thanked him in a low voice, squeezed out a flattering smile and followed behind Special Assistant Kim.

The man sitting behind the chair looked good with all senses. Just based on his face, it was easy to be distracted. However, now one would dare to have any thoughts about him in their hearts.

"President Seo, sit down." The man looked very calm. He would be described as 'eyes cold as ice' or 'severe' in novels but once President Seo sat down, he didn't dare to sit too hard and even subconsciously leaned forward.

"Thank you, Mr. Jungkook." Everyone knew that this person didn't like to be called Mr. Jeon and gradually, everyone tacitly referred to him as Mr. Jungkook. This name was somewhat unusual but everyone ignored it.

Jungkook signed the last word on the document before looking up. Only then did he open his mouth.

"Mr. Jungkook, a few days ago, there was a naïve artist under my banner who didn't understand anything and tried to imply a relationship with you. Our management was lax and troubled you." President Seo's hands started sweating. "Please rest assured that such things won't happen in the future. We will deal with things before it becomes that serious..."

Jungkook raised his hand to interrupt President Seo and spoke flatly. "Hm."

What did this mean? President Seo had doubts in his mind but he was afraid to ask. He opened his mouth but was silent because he was afraid to make a sound.

"Special Assistant Kim," Jungkook called out. "Who was the speaker in that interview the secretary watched just now?"

"It is an actor called Kim SeokJin."

Jungkook closed the document and seemed to speak casually. "That child is good." 

"I didn't expect Mr. Jungkook to also appreciate Mr. Kim SeokJin." President Seo immediately took the lead. "Many people in our company appreciate Mr. Kim's acting skills and even hope to sign him. If we are fortunate enough to have him join our company, we will arrange the best team and take the high-quality development route..."

"Most young people have a lively personality." Special Assistant Kim smiled and interrupted. "They didn't like to be controlled by others. As long as they don't walk along a crooked road, sometimes it is harmless to just follow them."

"It is as Special Assistant Kim said, some young people have their own lively personality." President Seo changed his tune. "Our company has always respected the artist's choices and character. We won't interfere in their freedom too much."

''President Seo always has a high opinion." Special Assistant Kim nodded. "We are just speaking casually. We have little interest in Mr. Kim (Jin), please don't misunderstand. "

"Of course, of course, it is my own personal thoughts." President Seo sighed. "It is the first time I've seen such an ingenious actor in my decades of living. In the entertainment circle, I have to cherish talent when meeting such a good actor. How can I let gossip affect his career?"