Chapter 64

"Sorry, I thought it was SeokJin so I became a bit emotional." The female assistant smiled shyly. "It is because I like him too much that I believed it."

"It's okay. It is normal to have such a reaction if you like a person." The female at the front desk glanced at the female assistant's badge and remembered her name. The moment the female assistant left, the smile on the front desk staff member's face disappeared without a trace.

What fan? Jin fans were simply reluctant to call Jinnie by his full name. They usually called him Jin or Jinnie. This was obviously a sunspot pretending to be a fan, too shameless!

Krystal headed to the elevator entrance, glanced at the elevator dedicated to the special management and her expression changed slightly. She absolutely didn't hear incorrectly. Taehyung had called the young man in the cap 'Mr. Kim' and the young man's back looked a lot like Jin's.

She walked to the bathroom and pulled out her phone to send a message. After sending a message, she removed all traces and opened the toilet stall door. She happened to meet a colleague who just walked in and the colleague smiled at him. "Lili has just come back from holiday and bought us gifts. If you don't go back to the office, the food that Lili bought will be eaten by then."

"I'll be right there, thank you." Krystal put her phone in her bag in a natural manner and walked to the tap to wash her hands. She gazed into the mirror and watched her colleague from the corner of her eyes. The other person had taken out some powder and was patting it on her face like it would make her beautiful.

This colleague was someone who had just been transferred from a branch company. It was said that her working ability was very strong and this seemed to be the case.

Krystal took a piece of paper towel, dried her hands, and smiled at her colleague. "Hwasa Unnie, I'll head back to the office first."

"Yes. Remember to tell them to leave me some." The woman called Hwasa Unnie was still thinking about food in the toilet.

"Okay." Krystal smiled sweetly while thinking that this nearly 30-year-old woman had the same character as her face. She was vulgar.

The footsteps gradually went away and Hwasa continued to use the powder to fix her makeup. Suddenly, Krystal's body half protruded through the door, scaring Hwasa who was seriously doing her makeup. "Krystal, are you gone yet? Why are you scaring people?"

"I thought I forgot to take my lipstick but it turned out to be tucked in my jacket pocket." Krystal made sure that her new colleague didn't doubt her and no longer simulated the sound of footsteps. She really left.

Click.

Hwasa closed the powder compact and opened the toilet stall that Krystal had just been in.

There hadn't been the sound of flushing when Krystal came out. The garbage bag in the trash bin had just been replaced and there were no signs of garbage at all. The company had a dedicated locker room and smoking room, so she couldn't be smoking or changing clothes here.

Once Krystal came out, there was vigilance in her eyes and she had secretly observed the other person in the mirror. She even pretended to leave before coming back to check the reaction.

Hwasa guessed right. There was definitely a problem with Krystal.

***

The elevator kept rising. Jin looked at the constantly updating numbers on the elevator display and said, "Your office building is really beautiful."