Chapter 70

The hotpot was almost completely eaten and the atmosphere was lively. Hwasa took the initiative to chat with Jungkook. "Jinnie often mentions you to us. As long as it is a topic related to you, it will definitely be praise."

"Jinnie is better than me." Jungkook turned to look at Jin and his mood became surprisingly good. It turned out that Jinnie's friends had known about his existence for a long time. Even with them, Jinnie didn't forget him.

"By the way, I heard from Jinnie that you and I are at the same company?" Hwasa smiled kindly. "I have only been working at headquarters for a few days and I still don't know much about the head office. Can I add your contact information?"

"Okay." Jungkook took out his phone and added Hwasa's Whatsapp.

Hwasa built a group called 'Friends and Family Love Each Other' and dragged all of them into it.

"Welcome to our family." Hwasa sent a red envelope to the group.

"Welcome." Joshua and Jinyoung also followed with red envelopes.

Jin reminded Jungkook. "Kookie hyung, hurry and grab the red envelopes."

Jungkook opened the ground and found it had a total of five people, but the amount of activity was equivalent to 50 people.

"Yes, what department does Mr. Jungkook work in?" Hwasa asked casually.

Jungkook didn't speak and Jin helped him answer. "The president's office."

At this moment, Jungkook's hand grabbing the red envelope stopped suspiciously.

"The president's office?" Hwasa's eyes changed slightly as she stared at Jungkook.

Jungkook quietly issued a big red envelope to the group.

"A big bag!" Jin opened the red envelope. "Hurry up and click."

He came to the screen of Jungkook's phone and helped Jungkook open the red envelope. "It's more than mine.

Jungkook reached out and caught Jin to stop him from falling to the ground. Hwasa grabbed the red envelope and looked up to see that Jin's head was almost squeezed to Jungkook's chest. The intimate appearance of the two people made her even more embarrassed.

"Hwasa Noona, which department do you belong to? Is it far from my family's kookie hyung?"

Your family? I know he is yours. No one will rob you.

Hwasa smiled. "The department I work can also be considered part of the president's office. I am in the assistant department."

In a small company, the president's office would have less than 10 people working but Borahae was different. The president's office was divided into several office groups and she could only be considered a small screw in a large machine.

"Mr. Jungkook's office should be upstairs from my department?" Although she had only been at the company for a few days, Hwasa had kept the appearance of her colleagues on the same floor in mind. She could definitely say that she had never met Jungkook.

It was impossible not to notice a man like Jungkook who had such an outstanding temperament and looks.

"I work more freely and don't have to work every day. I don't need to have regular work hours." Jungkook saw how happy Jin was about the red envelope and sent another red envelope to the group. "So the chance for us to meet is very small."