Chapter 111

"You don't want me to give a statement. You want to expose big news." Jin laughed. "Are you interns?"

"How did you know?" The two interns were surprised.

"It is because experienced reporters don't ask in such a straightforward manner." Jin took a sip of water from the cup. "It is snowing so much today yet you still came running to gain some news until your faces are blue from cold. Old reporters are mature and have more experience with interviewing. They won't be as silly as you."

The reporters, "......"

"I hope you won't do it again in the future. If it happens another time, don't talk about snowing, I will pretend not to see anything even if it is a knife." Jin put the mug down on the table. "Come on, think about other questions to ask."

"Then let's talk about your new works. There is a story that the movie Shadow of the Sky and Seven Boyfriends that you participated in will fight during the Spring Festival. Which movie do you prefer?"

"It seems you really want to explode big news." Jin couldn't help laughing. "These two are excellent movies and it is up to children to make their own choice. Adults should naturally watch both. I am optimistic about both of them. I hope everyone will support them. Reporter friends, you will also buy tickets to support me, right?"

"Yes, right right."

The reporters didn't expect Jin to fight so hard. 

During the interview, they even brought up buying tickets for the movies he participated in.

"Do you think you will fail any subjects in these final exams?" The reporters finally remembered Jin's identity as a student.

"Thinking about it isn't any use. It is up to the teacher." Jin thought about it carefully. "I personally think that the possibility of failing isn't likely."

"Because your attendance rate is high?"

"Isn't it because I study hard and get good grades?" Jin felt that these two reporters weren't good at speaking.

The reporters laughed in an embarrassed manner and hurriedly changed their words to praise Jin.

At the end of the interview, one reporter asked Jin, "Jinnie, your movie with Chanyeol is about to finish shooting. Will you pick up a TV series or movie next year?"

"I will try it if I encounter a suitable role." Jin replied seriously. "A supporting role or lead role is fine as long as time permits."

In the past six months, there had been occasional rumors from marketing accounts that Jin was going to lose the Bangtan Watch and Ioniq Automobiles endorsements. 

Every time, they were personally slapped by the official Twitters of the two companies. 

Now everyone knew that the brand side was very satisfied with Jin.

However, there were still marketing accounts that said Jin's heat had decreased in the past six months and he was going to be cold.

The Jin fans didn't really respond to this. 

Jin took the route of a traditional actor rather than the traffic route. Hot searches every day wasn't a good thing.

He was a success as long as the audience members of his TV series liked to watch it or if they are willing to spend money to buy tickets to the movies."

"Jinnie, thank you for accepting our interview." The reporter turned off the camera and thanked Jin.

Jin shook hands with them. "Don't do it again in the future. If your family knows that you have been squatting so long in the snow just to interview a celebrity then they will be distressed. In addition, your behavior has disturbed the lives of other students. I hope that you will be formal reporters the next time you interview me."