Chapter 77

Once Krystal left the company and returned home, she called her boyfriend.

The two of them exchanged sweet words before Krystal mentioned Jin. "You guessed right. Jin has something to do with a high-ranking member of Borahae. I suspect it is... Jungkook."

"It can't be him!" Her boyfriend cut her off. "Anyone else is possible but Jungkook is impossible."

"Why?"

"Don't ask why." Her boyfriend's tone was irritable but he quickly calmed down. "Babe, except for Jungkook, who do you think is most likely to be with Jin?"

If it wasn't for internal management taking care of Jin, the high level executive would never bluntly express appreciation of Jin's performance on a television program.

"I... I..." Krystal didn't want her boyfriend to be unhappy and carefully thought about it. "Taehyung, it can be Taehyung."

"Last time, a person who looked like Jin came to deliver a meal. Taehyung personally came down to take this person upstairs." Krystal told him all the information she knew. "In addition, at Borahae's annual meeting, Taehyung learned that Jin's seat was taken away by another actor and directly brought Jin to sit next to himself. To make Jin happy, he even brought a high-end laptop and pretended that Jin won it."

"Yes, you sent me a message about it at the time., How did I forget?" Her boyfriend spoke on the phone. "He has been Jungkook's messenger all these years. Aside from him, who else could make an executive brag about an artist?"

"But... why can't it be Jungkook?" Krystal hesitantly opened her mouth. "Who would dare to use their power for private matters under Jungkook's eyes?"

"Do you think that the present Jungkook is currently in charge of Borahae's life or death?" Her boyfriend sneered. "Taehyung would definitely dare."

Apart from Taehyung who knew Jungkook's condition, who else would dare to do such a thing?"

"What do you mean?" Krystal had a bad feeling.

"You'll soon understand." There seemed to be some expectations in her boyfriend's laughter. "Hasn't he stopped coming to the company often in recent months?"

"The office floor where Jungkook is located usually doesn't let people move around and he doesn't show up in the assistant department. I can't judge if he came to the company or not." Krystal gritted her teeth. "The old employees in the assistant department seem easy to get along with but they are actually tight-lipped. It is hard to get information from them."

"My dear, it is hard on you." Her boyfriend's tone was soft. "My business isn't important. First, take care of yourself or I will be distressed."

Krystal's face was red. "Don't worry, I will help you discover it."

However, when Krystal went to the company the next day, she found she had no chance to check it. She had just got to the office when she was informed by the personnel department that she was fired from her internship due to violating company regulations.

Krystal received this notice from the personnel department and found it ridiculous. She was a top student from a famous school, knew many languages and had won many awards at competitions. Yet Borahae actually dismissed her during her internship?

Her usually smiling colleagues didn't try to keep her or help her after learning she was fired. They just falsely wished her a happy life. She even suspected that she was dismissed due to these colleagues.

Who was it? Was it one of the new interns like her or Hwasa, who was transferred from a branch office? No, it couldn't be. These three people didn't avoid her eyes and even looked surprised. They apparently also just learned the news.