Chapter 94

It was late at night so Jin didn't let Jungkook have a late night snack. 

He went to the kitchen and heated up a glass of milk. "Drink milk and go to bed early. I will report to the crew tomorrow."

"A new job?"

"I'm one of seven male leads in a female-led movie." Jin laughed. "My recent schedule is relatively relaxed so I'm just mixing into the movie circle to become familiar with it."

In the past two years, the public had a growing sense of rejection towards the traffic actors. 

If young actors wanted to develop in the entertainment industry for a long time, they needed more effort and opportunities or they would be firework sticks sold on the roadside for 10 each.

They burned their own interest and were then discarded as garbage.

SM Entertainment gave him a development route that many young artists wanted but couldn't get. 

He acted with the movie queen and received high-end brand endorsements. 

He didn't easily receive jobs that didn't help his development.

"Will you leave tomorrow morning?" Jungkook's hand holding the milk slightly tensed.

"Yes." Jin nodded. "However, most of the movie is being filmed in Seoul."

"Okay." Jungkook looked at Jin's mouth and then looked away. "You should go and rest early. I will watch TV."

"It's so late. Why are you watching TV?" Jin laughed. "Go to bed."

"The fifth episode of Sky Song was shown tonight. You are going to appear." Jungkook turned on the TV. "I can stay up late because I don't have to go to the company tomorrow."

Jin, "......"

He couldn't stay up late because there were make-up shots tomorrow.

Once Jin returned to the room, Jungkook turned on the TV's playback function and called up the fifth episode of Sky Song. 

In the large-scale historical TV drama, the emperor played by Chanyeol was remarkable and no acting mistakes could be pointed out.

Jin's performance as the famous minister confirmed to the beautiful appearance described in history books. 

The director seemed to intend to highlight this feature and gave Jin a slow beauty slot.

The elegant gentleman with red lips and white teeth raised the curtain of the carriage and smiled. 

It was enough to make everything in the world except for him colorless. 

Jungkook pressed pause. 

He quietly watched the handsome young man on the screen. 

Then he took the medicine bottle from his coat pocket and ate it without any expression.

"Kookie hyung."

Jungkook looked up. 

Jin was lying on the railing of the second floor, his upper body sticking out. 

Jungkook's expression suddenly changed. 

He abruptly stood up, the pill bottle in his hand falling to the ground and the pills rolling all over the ground.

"Go back, don't lie there." Jungkook's voice was hoarse as he stared at Jin in a daze. 

His voice became smaller. "Jinnie, step back."

Jin had never seen Jungkook show such a frightened expression and obediently took a step back. "Kookie hyung, what's wrong with you?"

"I'm fine." Jungkook bent over to put the pills back in the bottle.