Chapter 36

"This fool who implied I bullied Jin in the drama crew last time?" Ken suddenly became full of energy and his bloated eyes widened.

The assistant secretly glanced at Jin. Strictly speaking, the person last time was... telling the truth?

Jin received the gaze of Ken's assistant and was very generous. "It's fine. You can continue to chat. Pretend I don't exist."

"Mr. Kim, this time it is really impossible to pretend you don't exist." The assistant laughed. "It is also related to you."

"Why is it related to me?" Jin had intended to secretly listen to gossip but now he was involved. "What did he say?"

"He said you succumbed to Ken hyung's money..." The assistant whispered. In his view, Jin was a particularly good person. He not only helped Ken hyung speak well in front of the media, he also didn't want Ken hyung to introduce resources to him. It was much better than the friends around Ken Hyung who always wanted to take advantage of Ken hyung.

Jin guiltily avoided the assistant's eyes. In fact, he just took a fancy to Ken spending money to buy snacks at night. So he actually did succumb to money. Ah, this damn greed that he had nowhere to put.

"What else?" Ken didn't believe that Tae Oh would only say these things. If it was only these things then his assistant wouldn't directly rushed into the dressing room.

"Tae Oh said that you helped Mr. Kim speak last night because your family has a wide network of people. You knew in advance that Mr. Kim would endorse the Borahae watches and wanted to rub Mr. Kim's heat."

"I'm using his heat?" Ken blew up and pointed at Jin. "I'm using his heat?!"

The assistant, "..."

It was just a coincidence but they did seem to be using Jin's heat lately. Of course, there was no way to say this. The innocent Jin who was also being accused smiled at Ken. "It's fine, I don't mind."

"Jin, I'm telling you. I'm cold to an 18th tier actor with no drama. I don't need your heat."

"Oh." Jin nodded, emotionally stable.

Ken, "......"

Strange, how did the fire in his heart burn even more?

During the hottest time of Overbearing Female President, even the Twitter pages of small characters in the crew were hot and many fans came in to confess. However, the fans' love was short-lived. Once the drama was over, the heat brought about by the play would gradually dissipate.

Tae Oh was just an online student with no contacts. He originally relied on the speculation of being Jin's friend and stepping on Ken to gain a small wave of friends. He almost signed to a company when Jin spoke to the media, stating that his relationship with Ken was good.

After that, Ken was whitewashed and the fans Tae Oh gained by pretended to be Jin's friend ran away. The company he had talked to also terminated the cooperation plan. Without a company, Tae Oh soon returned to the state of being invisible. He tasted being known and return to the life of no one paying attention to him. It was too lonely.

The envy in the eyes of those at his school disappeared. On the contrary, some people would deliberately ask him if he had received the scripts of any major directors or which star he was in contact with.

He was ridiculed while Ken and Jin soared. Now they were in the crew of Director Yoon, a famous TV series director. The entire Internet might be mocking Ken as pretentious but his family had money so he still received resources.